New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    This sounds amazing. Love pistachiosipbq6ynijlv6.jpeg

WHAT? I need this, like yesterday.

I bought this yesterday. Haven't tried yet, but I hope it's good!

As always, I'm afraid to ask. Calorie count? Serving size? :)

haha 2 servings in package, 130 grams per serving and 450 calories per serving! So yeah....
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Honestly I’m not crazy about the Key Lime Halo Top. It’s too sour, tart, and reminds me more of sorbet than it does ice cream. I’m sure people who are huge fans of sorbet or Key Lime will like it, but I kind of regret buying two pints of it when I could’ve gotten an extra salted caramel or lemon cake instead. :/
    s142tjbhxkis.jpeg

Awww I love anything sour and tart, that's why I loved it. Too bad you didn't like it!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thank you for those who posted about the satisbite amazon info and candy pop I should be getting my samples
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Honestly I’m not crazy about the Key Lime Halo Top. It’s too sour, tart, and reminds me more of sorbet than it does ice cream. I’m sure people who are huge fans of sorbet or Key Lime will like it, but I kind of regret buying two pints of it when I could’ve gotten an extra salted caramel or lemon cake instead. :/

I tried it last night. It was OK, but definitely not my favorite. I'd rather have PB&J.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Well it's not new, but almond butter on toast lol! I won't eat it though

Why wont u eat it
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Why wont u eat it

Based on what people say about peanut butter, my guess is the sad volume to calorie ratio.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Why wont u eat it

Based on what people say about peanut butter, my guess is the sad volume to calorie ratio.

I feel your pain im pmsing and really want a slice of toast smothered in melty pb and not that pb2 crap
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

Those don't look good to me! Am I the only one?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    pz2z85t4een1.png
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    a few are right up my alley and look terrific. almost a good thing they are not available anywhere near me...
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

• vnb_208
    Options
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

I don’t know, I like sickeningly sweet desserts so I’m actually really tempted if it wasn’t for the price haha xD

So I went into Aldi’s for those peanut butter and salted caramel low calorie ice cream pints, and ended up splurging on cute little ice cream cups (only 100 calories each) and orange push pops (80 calories)! I didn’t know they sold all that, it brought me back to my childhood haha but of course I forgot a quarter and a bag so I was limited to how much my arms could hold :p
    6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

Also saw this and a black cherry one which both looked really good, but like I said I couldn’t hold any more lol, it said like 130 calories though per cup which I find REALLY hard to believe o.o
    tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

They have bars too!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    e7vpaj4w25vq.png

I don’t know, I like sickeningly sweet desserts so I’m actually really tempted if it wasn’t for the price haha xD

So I went into Aldi’s for those peanut butter and salted caramel low calorie ice cream pints, and ended up splurging on cute little ice cream cups (only 100 calories each) and orange push pops (80 calories)! I didn’t know they sold all that, it brought me back to my childhood haha but of course I forgot a quarter and a bag so I was limited to how much my arms could hold :p
    6vem1d7b9w0k.jpeg

Also saw this and a black cherry one which both looked really good, but like I said I couldn’t hold any more lol, it said like 130 calories though per cup which I find REALLY hard to believe o.o
    tm5ffcakyrlb.jpeg

Wow, I wish there was an Aldi's around here! Hope they're good!