JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 80

Options

Replies

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    06/14 – 196.6 Very, very bloated and have not been drinking enough water. So hard when I have the 2 grandkids for the sumer.
    @jlbtnc How old are your grandchildren? I'm always be more active when the grandkids are with me. Their mom doesn't like to cook, so they enjoy having real meals prepared. Why does meeting your goals seem harder when they're with you? Praying you and the kids have a great summer and lots of fun, healthy activities.

@FarmerCarla Ages 7 and 9, being active isn't the problem (weather permitting). The 7 year old can be so draining, he has serious behavioral issues which can cause problems with some activities. He also has a TSS worker everyday for 2 or 3 hours (usually here for 9:30 or 10am and then a behaviorist about once a week). It is great to have my grandkids, love the summer with them, but hard to do anything else or what I want to be active.

@jlbtnc In that case, I'll be praying for you and the children! As a former Special Ed teacher, I now better understand your challenge. God bless you all!

@FarmerCarla thank you, it is quite the challenge some days.