Week 4 Aug. Challenge - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Wow! You girls kicked some serious booty tonight! I worked tonight again at my massage business and dint get home til after 9. Pooped! I'll do make up tomorrow night!

Got 10 waters and came under calorie!

@edithrenee... yes, you can switch up days if you need to or forget something... as long as all the challenges are done by Sunday night were good!

@TNGirlyGirl.... wow! I'm excited your still in biggest loser! You're doing a great job! We might need to see some before and after pics soon!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Under calorie, and got all my water in. Did my 55 crunches and walked an extra mile for the team challenge. Did the woodchops and 50 toetouches. The jumping all over the place is making my knees scream in protest!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Gary said we can do more squat kicks in place of TUCK JUMPS ........

Will do all of them required tonight! Thanks for finding out :wink:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok TEAM!!! As of this posting, we have the following completed for the team challenges:

1675 crunches (need 4000)
    1815 jumping jacks (need 4000)
    39.3 miles (need 100)

I have my catching up night tonight! LOL......

ALSO..... (from Gary)

Cool Calculator to calculate Body % Fat http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Thanks to Schwiggity for pointing out the Covert % Post your results and get an extra point for your team if you take the time to do the 4 measurements! Then report the point to your captain!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.... I posted a thread but I would like to ask for your insight as well:

I have found that I get hungry and need to eat every 2 - 3 hours (my stomach gets queasy).

I am new to eating every couple hours which is causing me to over eat! I want to start eating 5 to 6 small "meals" throughout the day. I am a runner training for a half marathon in October and need some ideas on what to have in my small meals that have protien.

I also find that I am eating junk calories (non protien) for my three main meals. If you have a good idea for lunch or dinner meals that don't take much preporation that would be helpful too.

Thanks in advance everyone!!!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Just completed:
    20 globe jumps
    10 split squat jumps
    3 sets of 21's
    2 sets of 15 swimmers presses
    100 more jumping jacks.

I owe:
    10 split squat jumps
    40 zig-zag jumps
    50 jumping jacks
    400 crunches
    4.5 miles

Will try for more later, but that wore me out, so no promises! And my legs are bothering me from all the leg work I've been doing in the past 2 days!

Oh, and one of my friends wants to know if there is room on our September team for her! Are we all full yet? Or is there space for one more??
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    August 25, 2011

~50 ZigZag Hops
    ~200 Ab Crunches
    ~100 Jumping Jacks
    ~2 Miles for the team
    ~10 Glasses of water
    ~Under calorie goal

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    ZigZag CHECK
    21's CHECK
    Swimmers CHECK
    Water CHECK

Challenge
    2 Miles Biking CHECK
    100 Jacks CHECK
    60 Crunches CHECK

:flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    for today:
    water - ck
    under calorie -ck
    exercise - ck

1 mile for challenge
    3 / 21's
    swimmers presses
    (replaced zigzag hops w/40 lunges) - just knew my ankels wouldnt do it :(
    52 cruches
    i owe 30 stair climbs (to replace my portion of jumping jacks - hope to get those in tomorrow - my legs ARE REALLY GETTING .... SORE/TIGHT)
    daughter is dialated to 2.5 and 50% effaced --- should be SOON!! have a great night e/one
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Water in and under calorie goal.

I did the sets of 21's and the swimmer's presses, along with the 55 crunches and for some reason I did 20 modified windshield wipers and 3 sets of leg lifts. And I got in an extra 2 miles on the stationary bike.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the yard and making sure all the possible projectiles are put into the shed, get groceries, and do laundry just in case that hurricane hits!
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    Water - check
    Under calorie count - check
    3 sets of 21's - check
    2 sets of 15 swimmer's press - check
    Will do 40 zigzag hops tomorrow.
    Already did 30 of the 50 squat kicks due for tomorrow and 2 sets of the 20 wood chops for Day 6.

I'm pooped!
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options
    Way under in calories. Not hungry, day's over, no more time to eat, not gonna force it. At least I'm over the *1200 minimum*. LOL
    8 glasses of water.

Day complete.

Exhausted. G'night.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    just got home it is 10 30 I went to my friends house after work ,she buried her husband today. So i did not get to do the challenges today
    I will do them tomorrow.
    I am under calorie goal and i drank all my water today. I didnt even get to do regular exercise.
    I was at work and i did jumping jacks! lol I got caught by a patient lol
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thursday --
    14 water, under calories, completed all exercises (butterfly presses instead of swimmers presses); added 100 jacks and 100 crunches!! Kicking some butt (and hopefully some belly, too!!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options

ALSO..... (from Gary)

Cool Calculator to calculate Body % Fat http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Thanks to Schwiggity for pointing out the Covert % Post your results and get an extra point for your team if you take the time to do the 4 measurements! Then report the point to your captain!

Do you need the four measurements? Or just the body fat percent?
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    *** *** *** UPDATE FOR: Wednesday 24th & Thursday 25th *** *** ***

Monday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 2 X 20 Windshield Wipers = OK / 3 x 21's = OK / 2 X Swimmer = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK / 100 JUMPING JACKS = OK / 2 EXTRA MILES = OK

Tuesday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 2 X 20 Tuck Jumps = OK / 50 Squat Kicks = OK / 20 Globe Jumps = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK / 100 JUMPING JACKS = OK

Wednesday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 20 Split Squat Jumps = OK / 3 x 20 Wood Chops = OK
    CHALLENGE: 6.2 EXTRA MILES = OK

Thursday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = BUSTED, OUPS!!! / 40 ZigZag Hops = OK / 3 x 21’s = OK / 2 x 15 Swimmer’s = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK

Day 5:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = / 2 x 20 Burpees = / 50 Squat Kicks = / 20 Globe Jumps =
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = / 100 JUMPING JACKS = / x EXTRA MILES =

Day 6:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = / 20 Mountain Climbers = / 3 x 20 Wood Chops = OK / 3 sex20 Tuck Jumps =
  • caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thursday
    Water done
    Calories under goal
    zig zag hops done
    3 sets of 21s done
    2 sets of swimmers press done
    crunches done
    jumping jscks done
    1 milewalking done

Friday
    Water done
    Calories under goal
    2 sets of burpees done
    squat kicks done
    globe jumps done
    crunches done
    jumping jacks done
    1 mile walking the dog done
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 5
    40 Globe Jumps CHECK
    20 Split Squats CHECK
    40 Burpees CHECK
    50 Squat Kicks CHECK
    Water CHECK

Challenge
    60 Crunches CHECK
    100 Jacks CHECK
    2 Miles CHECK

Woohoo!! CHECK CHECK CHECK :bigsmile:
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All goals met!
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    Friday, August 26th

Monday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 2 X 20 Windshield Wipers = OK / 3 x 21's = OK / 2 X Swimmer = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK / 100 JUMPING JACKS = OK / 2 EXTRA MILES = OK

Tuesday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 2 X 20 Tuck Jumps = OK / 50 Squat Kicks = OK / 20 Globe Jumps = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK / 100 JUMPING JACKS = OK

Wednesday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = OK / 20 Split Squat Jumps = OK / 3 x 20 Wood Chops = OK
    CHALLENGE: 6.2 EXTRA MILES = OK

Thursday:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = BUSTED, OUPS!!! / 40 ZigZag Hops = OK / 3 x 21’s = OK / 2 x 15 Swimmer’s = OK
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS = OK

Day 5:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = BUSTED, OUPS!!! (PMS I think...) / 2 x 20 Burpees =OK / 50 Squat Kicks = OK /
    CHALLENGE: 200 ABS =OK

Day 6:
    Water = OK / Under calorie = / 20 Mountain Climbers = / 3 x 20 Wood Chops = OK / 3 sex20 Tuck Jumps =/ 20 Globe Jumps =