6 Week Elimination challenge!

Options
Today is the last day of my 8 week elimination challenge, and most of the challengers have asked me to start another round. Starting Friday Sept 2, 2011, there will be a 6 week elimination challenge open to join.

the details will be added in a few days but the basics of the challenge is as follows:

there will be at least four teams (red, green, blue, yellow) and each team will have a team leader who will report their team info to me.

each team will be given daily or weekly challenges and the first team to complete their challenges have immunity and will advance to the next week.

out of the remaining teams, whichever team has the highest percent of weight lost will gain immunity and advance to the next week.

the remaining teams will face elimination. members will be eliminated each week until there is one person standing who will be the winner of the challenge!

the challenges will have a mixture of physical challenges like burning so many calories per person or as a team, certain exercise challenges, meal idea challenges, etc. so be prepared for it all!

the challenges are to be fun and keep everyone motivated and help everyone to move closer to reaching thier goals!! sign up below if you are interested in joining

Replies

• msfazer
    msfazer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm interested. :)
  • nicrob80
    Options
    count me in. I'm interested! :)
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I will be sending you all friend requests now! Happy to have you on board!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for a new challenge to come up that I could join. I'm interested.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I'm adding you now coatsie!
  • s0pheezy
    Options
    Can I still join or is it too late?
  • Mkrug221
    Mkrug221 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am interested too!!!
  • jsbwino
    jsbwino Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm interested
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this challenge if it's not too late! Thank you for organizing :)
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to be included! Thanks!
  • JenMeye
    JenMeye Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • mldy478
    mldy478 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm also interested!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    i have added all of you above to the challenge and will be sending you friend requests now.

The challenge is officially full, thank u for all who signed up! for those who would like to join the next challenge I will hold another one in 7 weeks
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just joined and saw this. I'm sorry I missed out. Looks like fun.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I can squeeze in just one more....... =)
  • JenMeye
    JenMeye Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm interested, please send invite. Thanks!
  • Conceided
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd like to join! I think I already added you....it's ok if it's too late I'll get in on the next one :-)