A Breakfast Poll

Options

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 0 and 600 depending on how hungry I am, what I feel like eating, and what else I'm planning to eat that day. Very occasionally, I'll go up to 800. When I do have breakfast, it's rarely fewer than 350 calories and most commonly about 400-450.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    188 to 254 depending on what I put on my porridge
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    500-600 calories after a 3 mile brisk dog walk - timing wise, tends to bring brekkie and lunch together but absolutely looks like a brekkie which is my favourite meal.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Just under 400. I have a serving of nuts and yogurt. Plus, a lot coffee with a cup of 2% milk.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Around 300 (eggs/toas) or porridge/fruit/peanut butter) but I like to have a mid morning snack at 150 cals too.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    Options
    I've only have 20oz of black coffee for "breakfast" which is listed in the DB as 5 cals.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I rarely eat breakfast, I will usually have a cup of zero cal tea or two instead for breakfast, but that depends on how I feel and what I've planned to eat the day before. When I do eat breakfast, it will usually be between 600/800-2000 cals or so and if I eat a mega huge cal breakfast, I will more often than not skip lunch and/or dinner-- or at least have a small cal lunch and skip dinner or smaller cal dinner and skip lunch, etc. but will still have a dessert or late night snack.
  • 7sorok
    7sorok Posts: 112 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I'm very boring. My breakfast is the same every day and forever (195 cal): oat bran with stevia and either ground flax or chia seeds and 1/2 of a medium banana. About 1 hr before I have a 6 oz cup of good coffee with 1% milk and 2 stevias. Somehow I never get tired of this breakfast and I always wonder why? Strange habit
  • Bellkat2019
    Bellkat2019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have to eat breakfast or I don’t feel well. I either have bacon & eggs or a chocolate keto meal replacement shake. I like to graze all day. A handful of nuts, some cheese. I’m on the keto diet kinda heading towards Adkins now.
  • perezlau
    perezlau Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2 fried eggs -170 Cal
    1 Monster energy - 220 Cal
    Some vitamin juice blend -100 Cal

490 calories or more depending.

400 - 600 Cal breakfast and dinner.
    200 - 400 Cals Snacks in between

Give or take
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Around 350-375, including coffee with half & half and sugar, which is 119 calories.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    250-400
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I try to do no more than 500
  • potokat
    potokat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Around 325 - Chobani no-fat yogurt, scoop of protein powder, and some type of mix-in, along with tea or espresso and cashew milk.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    300-400
  • gottswald
    gottswald Posts: 122 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    380-474, still fiddling with my overnight oat recipe
    Probably the biggest meal of my day and includes a protein supplement.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same breakfast of an egg, toast, fruit and coffee for about 350 calories.