guys: blondes or brunettes?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Well I am a brunette, I have the hairdressers booked for the morning, was going with highlights, but now I am going with caramel lowlights and a style similar to Eva Longorias.
    http://www.skincareblog.net/images/Eva-Longorias-hair.jpg

Love her hair, now if only had her body!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I really do find it hard to believe that so many women have not dyed their hair and they are close to 30. I think some people may be fibbing a bit. Natural hair color looks blah anyway. I've been getting my hair colored/highlighted since I was 14... and have had the joy of having MANY hair colors.

If I had anything else other than blonde hair, I probably would dye it. It seems kinda cool to just change your hair color whenever you feel like it. But I would not look good in any other color because I am very fair-skinned, and I'll admit, I'd miss the compliments on my natural color. I thought as I got older that there was a chance that my color would change or darken on its own, but I'm 31 and it still looks the same. The only thing that might change it is if I ever have any kids, and my hair color is changed from strange hormonal behavior.

I definitely get that some people are telling the truth here and do not dye their hair. I have beautiful friends that have all diff hair colors. My grandma and one of my friends are red heads. They still get highlights and low lights.... this is still dying your hair people!!! I think some people think just because some of their natural hair color is present; it means it is natural. I have had many colors, but these days I get highlights and low lights to enhance my natural color - I do not claim to have natural hair. I give my hair dresser credit where credit is deserved!
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Boys like blondes, but REAL MEN like brunettes!

THAAAAANKS. So only boys are attracted to me?

Well that's definitely not what all the guys who hit on me on a daily basis say, but alrighty. (Not being conceited, if it happens its a fact not arrogance)
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Someone on here is just teasing you. People like what they like. Some guys like blondes, some like brunettes/black hair, some like red hair.... and some just like every type. There is someone for everyone people!!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I have real light brown hair naturally (just shy of having some blonde in it) I was blonde up until i was 5. But I hate it now and have dyed my hair darker and reddish tones since I was 19. I just tried my natural color again this spring and still don't like it. The darker colors have always made me feel more attractive and bring out my light green eyes.

My opinion on girl hair colors Iove dark brunettes and redheads are my #2. Blondes I always think are gorgeous but not everyone can pull it off with their skin tone and eye color.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde, folks!! Sad but true. I haven't seen my natural hair color in 16 years. I try to ask my husband what color and he tells me to grow it out. ewww. no.