Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ValeriePlz wrote: »
    Bonkers (like Hi-Chews but in 1989), that weird fruit leather with the yogurt stripes down the middle

Yes yes yes!!! ❤️
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    McDonald's steak egg and cheese bagel breakfast sandwich! Omg I was addicted to these when they first came out. I guess it's a good thing McDonald's doesn't make them anymore if not I'd still be hitting the drive thru every morning. Lol
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Dunkaroos, smart start cereal, 3D Doritos!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    McDonald's steak egg and cheese bagel breakfast sandwich! Omg I was addicted to these when they first came out. I guess it's a good thing McDonald's doesn't make them anymore if not I'd still be hitting the drive thru every morning. Lol

they still have them ay my mcd's. they are my favorite but i haven't had one in forever.
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Crystal Pepsi, Dunkaroos and Cookie and Cream Twix. I don't know if anyone remembers the last one but I do and they were fire! They were limited edition.

I seen Crystal Pepsi in the store not too long ago

Where are you located? In Texas we have them nowhere!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Crystal Pepsi, Dunkaroos and Cookie and Cream Twix. I don't know if anyone remembers the last one but I do and they were fire! They were limited edition.

I seen Crystal Pepsi in the store not too long ago

Where are you located? In Texas we have them nowhere!

I'm in Las Vegas
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bubblicious Orange bubble gum.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg
    Was my absolute favorite cereal

Oooo, that one was buried in my memory! That was a good cereal.

Kellogg came out with a similar one a few years ago that I loved! I wonder if it was the same as that old kind. je2m45jbwcrz.png
    8vykvna24sta.png
    y9yyrvwwcicx.png
    They also sell similar looking ones still. I wonder how similar they are in taste to the classic one.

Oooh that first one looks a lot like the old kind.... hmm

The middle one.. the Honey Graham Ohs are what I remember, & the new one they came out with is NOT the same.. so disappointing. It was my favorite snack cereal for years.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Tab cola

I agree! Loved it!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Rum & butter chocolate bars.....
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Lender's Whole Wheat Bagels..., Philadelphia Cream Cheese flavor Apple Cinnamon..., Lucky Cakes....
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Pogen Gingersnap cookies
    Yum!
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese wedges - I loved spreading this on a baked sweet potato
  • Halloweenmom31
    Halloweenmom31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pudding pops!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Pudding pops!!
    I remember people saying they wish they'd bring back Pudding pops... I found these at the store today???

6aitnf2jfesz.jpg
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    The previous Lactaid 1% Cottage Cheese. They altered the formula!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    I second Screaming Yellow Zonkers, loved that stuff!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Does anyone remember the Hawaiian Blizzard from DQ? Or the Butterscotch dipped cones?? Or the chocolate cherry fudge blizzard?? I need them to bring these back....
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember the Hawaiian Blizzard from DQ? Or the Butterscotch dipped cones?? Or the chocolate cherry fudge blizzard?? I need them to bring these back....

The Hawaiian blizzard was my favourite! Second favourite was the tropical blizzard and they got rid of both of them. I wish they’d bring back the Hawaiian one.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

The Hawaiian blizzard was my favourite! Second favourite was the tropical blizzard and they got rid of both of them. I wish they’d bring back the Hawaiian one.

same... grr