Cheat days ok? will weight disappear if u have one cheat day?

2»

Replies

• nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    A couple of weeks ago I wasnt well due to migraine and I ate something along the lines of 500 cals for the day, I got 'told off' when I tried to complete my entries for the day, it told me I had eaten too little. How come OP is not getting this warning up when they complete their entries?
  • nooboots
    aes1219 wrote: »
    nooboots wrote: »
    A couple of weeks ago I wasnt well due to migraine and I ate something along the lines of 500 cals for the day, I got 'told off' when I tried to complete my entries for the day, it told me I had eaten too little. How come OP is not getting this warning up when they complete their entries?

If she is completing her diary on those days she is getting that same message.

And not listening to it. I see
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member

I never complete my entries because the only thing you get from it is this inaccurate prediction of what you will weigh in 5 weeks time and a post on your newsfeed. I don't care about either so don't see the point.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,228 Member
    I never complete my diary any more either ( I don't eat 500 calories per day either - unless I am sick or something) so easy enough to not do that and miss the message.
    Or do it and ignore the message.
  • nooboots
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »

I never complete my entries because the only thing you get from it is this inaccurate prediction of what you will weigh in 5 weeks time and a post on your newsfeed. I don't care about either so don't see the point.

Oh for some reason I thought you had to complete the entry for it to calculate your weekly report of calories? Perhaps not then?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,228 Member
    no, definitely not.

I never close my diary and I can still see at end of week how many calories I was over or under for the week