How can I get rid of belly fat

Options
Hi just wondering how I can get rid of belly fat thru diet and or exercise?

Replies

• ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Back again with the same questions, huh? You were given a lot of advice that you didn't seem to be taking last time you were here asking about losing weight, and you were pretty obsessive about a lot of aspects. Are you ready to take the advice this time, or is it going to be more rounds of asking the same thing multiple times but ignoring the answers given?

Well I’ve lost 51kgs so I must be doing pretty well

Then why ask questions since you're doing fine and have no intention of paying attention to the answers?

I do pay attention to the answers I’ve done a lot of things people have suggested
  • ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    Back again with the same questions, huh? You were given a lot of advice that you didn't seem to be taking last time you were here asking about losing weight, and you were pretty obsessive about a lot of aspects. Are you ready to take the advice this time, or is it going to be more rounds of asking the same thing multiple times but ignoring the answers given?

Well I’ve lost 51kgs so I must be doing pretty well

Then why are you looking for advice if you are doing so fine? Keep doing what you did to lose 51kgs. There is no secret to losing belly fat. It all comes down to losing fat overall. Genetics will determine where it comes off. Some folks get really lean but still have a little belly fat.

Just wanted to do better
  • Dreamwa1ker
    Dreamwa1ker Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    People have already mentioned about losing fat in general, but I also wanted to link this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10689837/does-this-uterus-make-my-stomach-look-fat/p1