Would anyone like to be friends?

I have 7 stone to lose to be at a healthy weight and have two children to get healthy for. Looking for active people where we can support each other and cheer each other on! Add me :)

Replies

• ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    I'll add you now, always looking for extra support. Also looking for new friends if anyone would like to add me too xx
  • wendyshrinks
    wendyshrinks Posts: 1 Member
    I have about the same amount to lose, fatmunmy2019. I have two teens. I live on the west coast
  • katashalouise
    katashalouise Posts: 10 Member
    I’m looking to lose the last 2stone that I can’t shift since having my daughter 2 years ago, feel free to add me too!
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    I’m a mum on the journey to lose 10-15kg, add me too! (Based in NZ)
  • Mom4Kids1706
    Mom4Kids1706 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm a mom of 4, also need to shed about 10lbs. Your can friend me. I'm trying to eliminate sweets and fried foods.
  • jessferguson94
    jessferguson94 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting my journey back to who I want to be and i would love nothing more than to have people who are in the same boat cheering each other on and helping each other reach their goal feel free to add me :)
  • passion8gem
    passion8gem Posts: 3 Member
    Mom of 3 looking for friends as well. Add me.🤗
  • jhula
    jhula Posts: 1 Member
    Mee! I want friends. I want ideas of what people are eating to stay healthy too.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    I can’t seem to add anyone - I click on the symbol but nothing happens! So if anyone reading would like to be friends, please add me :)