Everyone hates the "skinny b1tch"!

Options
13»

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    it depends whether youre talking about the message boards, or the site in general.
    On my friends list everyone is supportive, or they wouldnt be on my list ofc, but on the message boards people do spout some crap sometimes
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    I joined this site so I can lose my baby belly which I have has for two years. People need to understand just bc I look decent with my clothes on doesn't mean i look decent with them off. I saw pics of me in my bathing suit and it was not pretty all bc of the baby belly.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Truthfully people are going to comlain no matter what weight you are. When I was younger and a completely skinny ***** I heard comlaints, and now that I'm fat I hear complaints. Skinny people always hear how their anorexic and/or bulemic, fat people always hear how they need to put the cheeseburger down. You just gotta learn that people are going to talk no matter what and learn which people you need to listen too. My family is constructive in their criticisms (I think I spelled that wrong), other people not so much. I ignore the unconstructive meaness and take what I can from the people who matter.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You have to realize there are a plethora of idiots on this site who are incapable of thinking that far out of the box.

*snort!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    This may be off topic but...anyway, why do some people assume because someone is "thin" and on MFP that either they have 1. an eating disorder. 2. are crazy?
    I haven't found that here but I was on the other site and I got a lot of hate. Don't people realize that you can be skinny fat and extremely unhealthy? There is such a thing as being 125lbs and having a horrendous hip to waist ratio, or having cholesterol through the roof.

On the other hand, it is possible to have a "horrendous" hip to waist ratio and be perfectly healthy. That is just about build. You just have to make sure both measurements stay low.
  • HappyLuna
    HappyLuna Posts: 112
    Options
    I for one do not want to be known as a Skinny *****...rather a Yummy Mummy :wink:
  • alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Surely if this site works,then there will be more and more skinny b1tches on here as time goes on. I know that when I get there eventually, I will still be using MFP, as this is now how I live,not just a diet plan. :happy:
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have actually noticed some comments here about why would anyone be here if they don't have weight to lose and was surprised. I came here thinking it was mainly a fitness and exercise site. I just really wanted to lose about 8 lbs or so but more importantly, just started running and exercising regularly and was looking for people to share that obsession with. I love logging my food because it has helped me eat better. I've had people in real life think I'm nuts for tracking my food at all and I'm sure some think I'm overboard or have an eating disorder when in reality, I eat way better than any of them. Also, I love it here because all of the success stories have made me so happy and I love supporting people on their journeys no matter what they are. I'm not here to be skinny. I'm here to get in the best shape of my life and be proud of my body. :)
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    That's awsome Carrie1128.