Women 200lb+, Let's Aim High This July!!!

Replies

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    tamz81 wrote: »
    What’s everyone’s meal plan look like today?

Breakfast: organic Cocoa Puffs cereal with unsweetened almond milk

Lunch: chicken thigh and steamed cauliflower with butter & pink Himalayan salt

Snack: harvest pea snaps wasabi ranch flavor

Dinner: tri tip & roasted veggies

Recommend no cereal in am, maybe yogurt or cottage cheese and berries, add a little am snack like veggies and a couple of nuts, for lunch skip any butter or oil, add seasoning or lime or hot sauce.
  • tamz81
    tamz81 Posts: 8 Member
    I hit an all new low! 209.8!

Yay congrats!!!
  • beccaxsos
    beccaxsos Posts: 22 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    When you carefully measure out your evening snack that you've allowed yourself to indulge in and your dog tries to steal one of your tortilla chips. You are really mad, not primarily because he's being a bad dog and should know better, but because, hey, I've already logged that, no way am I going to let you have that!

Haha, I can relate to that feeling, except with cats and a toddler....
  • jessicaleelloyd109
    jessicaleelloyd109 Posts: 1 Member
    CW- 284
    GW (July)- 270
    GW - 180

I’d like to stop drinking alcohol so often in July!!! I feel like I use so many things as an excuse to indulge and I know it’s just empty calories.
  • beccaxsos
    beccaxsos Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome ladies!
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    I was down to 196.4, but after a couple weeks of indulging, I’m back up to about 200. My goal is to get back to 196 by the end of July!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Congrats!!!
    Broken the 200 barrier down to 195 don’t want to go back into the 200 so got to keep going

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    The scale hasn’t budged for a while but I’m eating right and just started a new workout routine (Piyo, Beachbody) remaining consistent!
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    beccaxsos wrote: »
    speyerj wrote: »
    When you carefully measure out your evening snack that you've allowed yourself to indulge in and your dog tries to steal one of your tortilla chips. You are really mad, not primarily because he's being a bad dog and should know better, but because, hey, I've already logged that, no way am I going to let you have that!

Haha, I can relate to that feeling, except with cats and a toddler....

I have to watch for my teenager! She’s eating me out of house and home this summer...and she weighs 95 lbs!

Connie in KY
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    I’m where I want to be for mid-July. My goal is to lose 6-8 pounds this month, and I’ve lost about half that amount. It’s hard when the weather is so hot. I don’t even want to drive to the gym!

Connie in KY