Success Keto: flab to fab selfies.

2»

Replies

• slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Sarah and Ashley, thank you for contributing and showing your results. Keto does a body good and you guys are proving it. Awesome job and good luck on both of your Keto journey.
  • machete66
    machete66 Posts: 26 Member
    congrats we are just starting
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Bump
  • Vicham76
    Vicham76 Posts: 59 Member
    Keto is saving your life? I believe you are saving your life with the assistance of a Keto diet/lifestyle. Congratulations on your current success and future success.
  • queentt
    queentt Posts: 3 Member
    How long does it take to get to Ketosis from starting the new eating habits? I just began on Friday.
  • slcruz24
    How has your transformation been going? I fell off the Keto wagon for a couple of months and I’m back on as of three days ago.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    These successes are awesome... Also let's me know I am not the only one with very quick changes to body! Been on Keto for about a month and a half.

Open for adds to anyone else starting, fairly new, or lifers on keto or low carb, especially those also doing it for medical reasons.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    vdud09l99axx.jpeg

Wow! Such a difference!! Looking great!!!
  • curranj1205
    curranj1205 Posts: 9 Member
    I’m not sure I’m at the right place, but I’m looking for Keto tips/tricks. Any help would be greatly appreciated ~ jenn
  • Emmapatterson1729
    I’m not sure I’m at the right place, but I’m looking for Keto tips/tricks. Any help would be greatly appreciated ~ jenn

@curranj1205

The Keto group and the Low Carber Daily Forum group are where you want to check out if you haven't already.

I'm on the mobile app, top left grey icon on black bar. Pulls down menu, bottom option on list is groups.

Search keto.

These two groups are active with lots of ketoers, advice, tips, and foods!!
  • slcruz24
    Hope everyone is having a Ketotastic day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!