Dates

Options

Replies

• dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Very true haha so the women on this thread should fill men in on what they do to let men know they’re open to conversation or not in the gym lol that way we can be safe out there it’s for a good cause

Ha! that would be the equivalent of a dating "game genie"

oc7xom897xwa.jpg

Ummm clears throat* I was born in 1991....
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    91sexqyn4ym3.png
    I don't know, dates comes with too much emptiness, excess baggage, & overall not satisfying. I think @slimgirljo15 would approve of this god-awful joke/liberal use of English out of context of course
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Very true haha so the women on this thread should fill men in on what they do to let men know they’re open to conversation or not in the gym lol that way we can be safe out there it’s for a good cause

oc7xom897xwa.jpg

internet generation, look it up junior ;)
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options

I can’t speak for all women here but if I have my headphones in and hitting those heavy weights pretty well, I’m in the zone. And I dont like to be disturbed lol.
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Alia_R wrote: »

I can’t speak for all women here but if I have my headphones in and hitting those heavy weights pretty well, I’m in the zone. And I dont like to be disturbed lol.

Thank you for contributing to the health and safety of men everywhere! We thank you for your courage and sacrifice and also for giving men hope that there are good women out there lol
  • Alia_R
    Options
    Lol! Give it time and you’ll find the right one 👍🏻.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

oc7xom897xwa.jpg

It was for this

loc6ymr21lyc.jpeg

Baby you're so beautiful. I wish I could stay in with you all day sometime. <3<3
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    accavallo wrote: »
    I just want to thank everyone on these threads. They are really entertaining. I was on a quit smoking site for a year and everyone was so boring. Sorry that was off topic but it’s true. There are a lot of people on this site who should date each other.

sorry to side-bar again, how'd the no smoking site work for you?
  • dlbohl1991
    Options

oc7xom897xwa.jpg

It was for this

loc6ymr21lyc.jpeg

Oh I had one of those!! I played duck hunt and super Mario and Aladdin on it!
  • Alia_R
    Options

oc7xom897xwa.jpg

It was for this

loc6ymr21lyc.jpeg

Oh I had one of those!! I played duck hunt and super Mario and Aladdin on it!

I remember those. I loved playing that as a kid. Damn I feel old. 😅
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

I don’t understand
  • dlbohl1991
    Options

I remember those. I loved playing that as a kid. Damn I feel old. 😅[/quote]

So how old are you then for those of us willing to risk life and limb asking a woman that lol
  • Alia_R
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I’m 29. But it seems very long ago since I last touched one.

• MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Definitely ask how she lifts more than you despite having a vagina. What an anomaly.

LOOOOOOOOL even imagining it is scary though,