Dumb and funny flirting failures

124»

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Anytime I want to flirt I just yell “hey, look at these tiny boulders!!!!” As I pull up my shirt and shimmy my shoulders. It hasn’t worked yet.
    Just like...introduce yourself...lol

That’s so cliche though.
    It's sane though. First impression = insane - then you're doomed. My day game still sucks though.

Not insane. More like instant gratification. That’s what people want nowadays. And boobs.
  • pizzamyheart
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I remember back when I was a teenager (damn that's depressing to say) I had a friend whose mom would dress really snazzy and I dug her style.

One day I'm over at his house sitting at the kitchen table waiting for him to get ready and his mom comes home from work decked out in a snappy ensemble, as per usual. I said to her, "Dang, Mrs. G., those pants are tight!" (tight meaning cool, awesome, radiant... that was the slang back then)
    And as she's putting the groceries away she just casually responds back, "Oh thanks, I don't like them baggy."

I just sat there frozen. It wasn't even intended to be flirtatious, just wanted to see if a young buck could make a grown woman blush is all.

At least she didn’t get all irate and say “are you calling me....FAT?!!!” Then give you guys the crummy snacks.
  • pizzamyheart
    Anytime I want to flirt I just yell “hey, look at these tiny boulders!!!!” As I pull up my shirt and shimmy my shoulders. It hasn’t worked yet.
    Just like...introduce yourself...lol

That’s so cliche though.
    It's sane though. First impression = insane - then you're doomed. My day game still sucks though.

Not insane. More like instant gratification. That’s what people want nowadays. And boobs.
    different approaches work on different people I guess, depends on what kind of person the guy is and what he's after

Well I never said it worked, although the officers were quite nice when arresting me. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Calling a girl the wrong name repeatedly, even after she corrected me a couple times. Total fail!

I once had a girl call me Jeff.

Jeff was my roommate's name, not mine.

Was I upset? Nope.

Instead, I saw it as an open invitation to act like a total *kitten*.

When she finally asked: " Why are you acting like that ? "

I answered: " Don't ask me; ask Jeff. "
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I can’t flirt to save my life, so anything that comes out of my mouth around people I find attractive typically sounds dumb.
    you have to prepare something to say like "I think we should get drunk and make bad decisions"

You know that boring person I mentioned. I might be her. That’s me. Because I don’t drink anymore either.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I can’t flirt to save my life, so anything that comes out of my mouth around people I find attractive typically sounds dumb.
    you have to prepare something to say like "I think we should get drunk and make bad decisions"

You know that boring person I mentioned. I might be her. That’s me. Because I don’t drink anymore either.

Plenty of fun to be had without alcohol. I don't drink either, but I still have fun.