Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited July 2019
    How does one attach videos from the interweb?

https://i.imgur.com/73ojqrt.mp4
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    xoeq9wf3ve46.jpg
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    6uie5uqnykqk.jpeg
    Kayaking with Arya.

that's awesome. My husband and I just got kayaks and we are wondering if we will be able to take our pupper along with us. She doesn't appear to be a huge fan of the water, but isn't afraid of it either. How does your dog do in the kayak? Does she like to swim? Do you have any pointers for us? Thanks!
  • sherlock3375
    sherlock3375 Posts: 5 Member
    lporter229 wrote: »
    6uie5uqnykqk.jpeg
    Kayaking with Arya.

that's awesome. My husband and I just got kayaks and we are wondering if we will be able to take our pupper along with us. She doesn't appear to be a huge fan of the water, but isn't afraid of it either. How does your dog do in the kayak? Does she like to swim? Do you have any pointers for us? Thanks!

She loves the kayak now, she wasn’t a fan at first. And she’s not really a fan of swimming.

My first tip is to invest in a life vest for your dog. I suggest one with a handle on the back so if you have to, you can pull them out of the water. I’d start with getting use to the kayak on land. Just have them sit it in for a minute or two. After a couple tries you can try rocking it gently back a forth to get them use to the motion. And when you take them out the first time make the trip short and on calm water.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    d81jw3k6tcph.jpg

so cute
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    @kevinflemming1982 those are very cute puppies!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    my dog (front) is still not thrilled to have this foster dog
    0cclh2sslbpj.png

Looks very impressed lol