11 Week Weight Loss Challenge (7/22 - 10/7)

Options

Replies

• achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi @kcthatsme! Sorry I’m late but I’d love to join if I still can... please advise. I met my goal on the last challenge but with various celebrations, gained 3 lbs since 😳. Would love to have the accountability of this challenge! Please let me know. Thanks so much!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in joining this challenge! Since I restarted MFP at the end of 2015, I weighed 267.4 pounds. As of May 28 this year, I was at 251.2 (my lowest since 2015). I am currently at 257 pounds, and need a good jumpstart to get back into motion. My lowest weight over the past 10 years or so had been around 225 - which is where I was at when I celebrated my 40th birthday. I would love to get back to that point (and lower), and weight loss will also have a positive impact on a few health diagnoses I have.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    Hi @kcthatsme! Sorry I’m late but I’d love to join if I still can... please advise. I met my goal on the last challenge but with various celebrations, gained 3 lbs since 😳. Would love to have the accountability of this challenge! Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Yes, come be with us!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in joining this challenge! Since I restarted MFP at the end of 2015, I weighed 267.4 pounds. As of May 28 this year, I was at 251.2 (my lowest since 2015). I am currently at 257 pounds, and need a good jumpstart to get back into motion. My lowest weight over the past 10 years or so had been around 225 - which is where I was at when I celebrated my 40th birthday. I would love to get back to that point (and lower), and weight loss will also have a positive impact on a few health diagnoses I have.

We'd love to have you. 😊
  • SunnieSeideUp
    SunnieSeideUp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a couple days late but I’d like to join
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work! This group is a wonderful supportive group and will help you reach your goals. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I’m a couple days late but I’d like to join

Great!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in too please
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I'm in too please

Fantastic!
  • Bensue2012
    Bensue2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too please! New here so might need a little help, I weighed on Tuesday, and downloaded your grid. Hopefully I can figure where to post when I see everyone else! Thanks!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Bensue2012 wrote: »
    Me too please! New here so might need a little help, I weighed on Tuesday, and downloaded your grid. Hopefully I can figure where to post when I see everyone else! Thanks!

You will. 😊
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    Can you fit in one more? I realize I’m late to the party but would love to join
  • ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh good, I was hoping you'd still be doing challenges! I did yours years ago, and now I need it to lose my baby weight from my second! I hope I'm not too late for this one, am I still able to join? :)
  • SueSkidmoe
    SueSkidmoe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it is not too late. I have never done these before.
    Thx Sue
  • LowTechForever
    LowTechForever Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Please could I join if it is not too late?
    Thanks Chris
  • LC20202021
    LC20202021 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Could I join too. Thank you!!!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    A few days late.. but joining and have lots to learn about myself and to improve to make this a lifestyle.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Can you fit in one more? I realize I’m late to the party but would love to join

Definitely!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Oh good, I was hoping you'd still be doing challenges! I did yours years ago, and now I need it to lose my baby weight from my second! I hope I'm not too late for this one, am I still able to join? :)

Yes!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    All who have recently asked... Yes, you can still join. :-D