Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My girlfriend's dog Riri managed to get out in the evening, about a month and a half ago. She was definitely in heat and getting very eager to go outside every time I saw her. Which ended up in her becoming pregnant by a neighbour's dog. By the time my girlfriend found her, the dirty deed was already done lol. The end result was five super-cute pups.

ruox6ip9b8bu.jpeg

My girlfriend is only keeping one of them, Storm. He's so cute and already our favourite. No idea about breeds, as they're so mixed. Which in my eyes is better, because selective breeding is a horrible practice and causes nothing but health issues for dogs.

pyguj3s40aop.jpeg
    b5w0rhwdnznz.jpg
    bqpjzf6f0trd.jpeg

The others were called Winter, Snow, Autumn and Summer. They're going to friends and family.

zmy4e3gyae5i.jpg
    ypsix0aauz9r.jpg

They are sooo cute ❤
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    lporter229 wrote: »
    6uie5uqnykqk.jpeg
    Kayaking with Arya.

that's awesome. My husband and I just got kayaks and we are wondering if we will be able to take our pupper along with us. She doesn't appear to be a huge fan of the water, but isn't afraid of it either. How does your dog do in the kayak? Does she like to swim? Do you have any pointers for us? Thanks!

She loves the kayak now, she wasn’t a fan at first. And she’s not really a fan of swimming.

My first tip is to invest in a life vest for your dog. I suggest one with a handle on the back so if you have to, you can pull them out of the water. I’d start with getting use to the kayak on land. Just have them sit it in for a minute or two. After a couple tries you can try rocking it gently back a forth to get them use to the motion. And when you take them out the first time make the trip short and on calm water.

Thanks so much for the advice. great idea for the handle. I'll be sure and let you know how it goes.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • kevinflemming1982
    kevinflemming1982 Posts: 158 Member
    That is a genius dog bowl! I am definitely getting one of those, when I get a dog.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    3ve8o63l3iu6.jpg

LOL... It's a Mogwai.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    someone is happy to be at the beer garden meeting potential adopters
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    vcva0of8w82g.jpg