Food log disappeared

Options
gaz458
gaz458 Posts: 23 Member
Hi does the food entered only last for so long as all my entry's from 2017 have gone but strangely all exersice is still there? Thank you

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Did you make any adjustments to the meal structure in your diary, such as removing a meal? That can delete entries, I think.
  • gaz458
    gaz458 Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi don't think so, and its not just one this that has gone everything has 😭 I'm going to America and I wanted to see what I ate last time. Never mind
  • EnergizedMomma
    EnergizedMomma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have had numerous foods disappear from my previous foods list. I KNOW I have had cherry tomatoes, celery, and on and on.... I have 4 pages of foods (never any more than that), even tho I have been here for 320 days. Anyone else have a solution to this problem?
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    There is no solution as it’s just how MFP works. 4 pages of recent foods is the storage limit per account (actually no idea if this changes with Premium).

If you eat a wide variety of foods I guess sometimes it’s not enough because the foods you eat less frequently will decay from the bottom of the list.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my FOOD log from September 10, 2007. Yup 2007.

So, no, food from the FOOD page diary doesn't disappear. (Web version. I have no idea about apps.)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    @gaz458 you are referring to your food log, rather than Recent Foods, yes? I can go back to 2012 in desktop. No idea about mobile.

How I did it - I went back a day so there would be a date, clicked on the URL box, and changed the year to 2012 https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary?date=2012-09-19
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    For whoever disagreed with my above post - I was responding to the post immediately above mine, which had asked an entirely different question. I answered that question with the facts of how Recent foods lists work. Not sure you can disagree with that unless you don’t bother reading context 🤷‍♀️