Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• LilyDaySpa
    LilyDaySpa Posts: 38 Member
    Also, if your’e having difficulty to add just message me and let me know. We can all use a friend here 😃
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    LilyDaySpa wrote: »
    Also, if your’e having difficulty to add just message me and let me know. We can all use a friend here 😃

+1
  • drwilkinson84
    drwilkinson84 Posts: 12 Member
    Still think there should be an easier way to add friends on this, maybe something in this forum instead of having to click all the way through to peoples profiles.

• brainsnbeauty32
    brainsnbeauty32 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for an accountability partner
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member

+1

This guy here is one of the greatest MFP friend you can have.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member

+1

Thank you alot my friend, u r one of the greatest also 🙏❤
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Yes me please!
  • SolarDeathRay
    SolarDeathRay Posts: 6 Member
    would like some friends, i'm returning, and trying to stay active.
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking for more friends to support and motivate! ☺️
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Shine bright like a diamond!!! :)
  • NinaFuego
    NinaFuego Posts: 25 Member
    Hey!

I would like to introduce myself. I am an educator living in the Wine Country of Murrieta, CA. I indulge in great entertainment, food, travel and thrive with family and friends!

I believe positive support but don't feel I get that at home. I am interested in being a positive role model and support while building a thriving friendship during our healthy journey. My fitness level is pretty moderate. I can jog and endure long workouts.

So, please, tell me about yourself and add me! I am interested in building a strong support system! Also, let me know if you are in the wine country. Would love to gym or jog together!
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    I would enjoy having more active friends. I love to motivate and be motivated
  • thikgurldreams
    thikgurldreams Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!! 1st timer here. My nephew (a meat head) is helping me to loose some weight and become healthy. 38 yts old and my 29 yr old nephew is teaching me!! But, as awesome as he is... I would LOVE to have some friends on here to discuss issues, frustrations, recipes, etc. Just add me folks! Have a great night!
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Been on and off on this app for years. When I’m back to it I use this app all the time and love to comment, motivate and update my own statuses. Definitely use this as a journal for myself since I’m not on FB.

Last year I lost 30 lbs from February-June but unfortunately fell off the wagon and gained it back. Here to try again and looking for more active friends with similar goals. I have 100 lbs is overall love to lose.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME =]
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning and happy Friday! 😃☀️
  • Deborahgoals
    Deborahgoals Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for friends to motivate me
  • Gligorgli
    Gligorgli Posts: 3 Member
    How do you guys add friends on iPhone? I click on profile name, then icon on the right, but nothing’s happening :/
    Any suggestions?
    Fell free to add me :)
    96lbohkxhzuj.jpeg
  • GlennCrossFit
    GlennCrossFit Posts: 28 Member
    Always looking for more friends! Let’s motivate each other ☺️
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member

+1

Truth
  • ethantelfer39
    ethantelfer39 Posts: 34 Member
    dsaysprhutse.jpg
    Meeee