Weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• aatishchavan
    aatishchavan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Walk alot. Treking is good. have regular foods, normal quantities. 2 kg/month is more than sufficient. Chill
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Fatiawan wrote: »
    Can I eat pizza once in a month during my diet?

you can eat whatever you want just fit it in. or even going over to maintenance or a bit above can be fine if you accept a slower rate of loss that week. many eat pizza weekly, they just calculate and log the calories and make it fit.

These links may be helpful in your journey

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1399829/step-by-step-guide-to-losing-weight-with-myfitnesspal

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Can I eat pizza once in a month during my diet?

No. You must eat pizza once a week. Everyone knows that.

But more seriously... you can eat ANYTHING you can make fit in your daily or weekly calories. I do typically eat pizza once a week. You can either try to fit it in your normal day or if you want to bank some calories you can make it fit in your week. I typically strategy might be to save up 100 calories for 5 days to have an extra 500 to spend on something bigger you want.
  • Fatiawan
    Fatiawan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We can eat whatever just need to balance calories?.. i need a healthy diet plan ... it's been two days my calories aren't balancing .. Can cheating of two days in a week ruin my diet..I am worried ...it's a hard job to diet ..as I am a beginner..I don't want to spoil my diet ... but i am addicted to eat after every 2 hours ...what should i do... and as a clg student it is more tough
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    We can eat whatever just need to balance calories?.. i need a healthy diet plan ... it's been two days my calories aren't balancing .. Can cheating of two days in a week ruin my diet..I am worried ...it's a hard job to diet ..as I am a beginner..I don't want to spoil my diet ... but i am addicted to eat after every 2 hours ...what should i do... and as a clg student it is more tough

Read the links in Panini's post above. Most of the answers to your questions are in there.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,406 Member
    Options

* Just calories determine your weight loss, especially in the short run. (In the long run, balanced nutrition is important for health, satiation, and energy level. If you don't feel satiated (full), you're more likely to have trouble sticking to your calorie level long enough to achieve your weight-loss goals. If your energy level tanks, you'll be less active and rest/sleep more, so burn fewer calories in daily life, which is also counterproductive for weight loss. So, calories rule, but good nutrition will help you.)

* Your calories don't have to be exact every day; neither do your macro goals. Close is good enough, especially if you're a little high some days, and a little low other days. Bodies don't reset at midnight.

* If you eat so much extra in 2 cheat days that you eat back all calories burned those 2 days, plus all of the deficit calories from your other 5 days, you will maintain your current weight. If you eat back more on those two days, and exceed the deficit total from your other 5 days, you will gain weight. If you don't eat back all of the deficit from the other days, you'll still lose weight, just more slowly than if you'd stuck to your goal. However, "cheat days" tend to create wild scale-weight fluctuations from water weight retention and temporarily increased digestive system contents, so you may not see any loss on the scale even if you actually lost a little fat for the week.

* The only way to "ruin your diet" altogether is to consistently eat more than your maintenance calories, or to give up your efforts.

* If you want to, you can eat every 2 hours (or more often, or less often), as long as your total calories for the day (or week) are less than your maintenance calories for that period of time. Timing of eating has very little, maybe no direct effect on weight loss, but it can affect satiation and compliance.

Read the links Panini gave you. You can do this. Right now, it sounds like you're falling for a bunch of common myths about weight loss.

Best wishes!
  • Fatiawan
    Options
    Thanks a lot . Hope i'll manage this soon and no more cheat days. I'm gonna manage my calories. I consumed 300 more calories during my cheat days, after your guide i think my diet isn't spoiled.
  • Fatiawan
    Options
    Why my body tightens after workout?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,406 Member
    Options
    Why my body tightens after workout?

What do you mean by "tightens"? I think you could mean that it feels a little bit bloated, or you could mean that it feels a little bit taut/springy in the muscles. If the former, it may be that you're retaining a little bit of water in the muscles for muscle repair. If the latter, it's more just a feeling related to the exercise. If something else than either of those two interpretations, I don't have a guess without more info. :)
  • Fatiawan
    Options
    Means soreness in muscles ,can't walk properly .