Can't save recipes

Options
Michaelreano
Michaelreano Posts: 1 Member
Im coming in WAY under my calories count which means it won't post anything for me because I cook all my own food and have tried repeatedly to save recipes but it says "can't save right now" every day for the past 4 days. Anyone else have this issue??

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    It does this from time to time but if you check later the recipe you built will be there. I think the ‘can’t save’ message is a bit misleading because it *does* save but for whatever reason it can’t update the list at that point. I’ve not lost any data when using the recipe builder (yet) anyway!

I don’t think the issue you’re reporting is anything to do with coming in way under your calories though that’s possibly another issue you need advice on, if you want to post another thread with more detail on that.

It won’t post to your home page feed if you’re trying to close out your day significantly under calories, though. Which is totally immaterial for what it’s worth!
  • NWDONOH
    NWDONOH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Overall the recipe feature of the app is a complete fail. The app is looking more and more like throw-away to us.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I get this maybe twice a month and I use the recipe function multiple times a week. Are you using the website or the smartphone app? If you're using your phone, I suggest trying to use the website. I'd suggest the same to you @NWDONOH .
  • Dave1775
    Dave1775 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Used to be very reliable, but lately it's been failing multiple times a week. Support closes your ticket after 2 days of "inactivity", even when you're waiting on them to fix it.