I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• WSwalknLAC9000
    WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
    People that drop their friends and even sometimes family for their significant other.

What are you referring to when you say “drop”
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    phred_52 wrote: »
    People that don't have a sense of humor. Life is too short to be serious all the time, or for me anytime, lol.

Right said, phred

You’re way to sexy for that comment
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    I don’t know how to relate to people who sees someone in need, but does not lend a helping hand.
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    I do not know how to relate to people that do not love, or feel that they are not loved
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have a thigh gap and live without fear of starting a friction fire every summer.

Lol!! Same
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I can’t relate to people who always want to argue everything.

so, exactly what are you trying to say? huh?

.... maybe you should define 'everything'.

<3

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people who casually mistreat service workers. Or mistreat them at all, really.

[ why everybody gotta be a dick - @motorsheen why??

tenor.gif?itemid=11080302

• TheNeverPlayedSymphonies
    TheNeverPlayedSymphonies Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2019
    Plain and Simple..
    I don't know how to relate to people
    who lack humility
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    People who talk to much! And talk for the sake of talking! Omg stfu !!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people who read up on the politics of other countries (UK for example), has your own countries politics not bored you enough!?!?

To be fair, US politics is forced upon us. Its always on the mainstream news. Sometimes I learn more about what the US is up to than what's happening here :lol:

Same! I have an opinion about US politics and Brexit but I don't know who my own political puppet is. They change more often than my curtains get washed and I can't be bothered to keep up. Especially since the atrocities that are being committed in the name of the government is being swept under the carpet and hidden from the world. But it is nice to know that every country has their own problems
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I can’t relate to those who DONT like talking on the phone.

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who casually mistreat service workers. Or mistreat them at all, really.

Being polite to people who have access to your food is a simple act of self preservation. When I see rude people eating out, I always wonder what hidden extras they're getting.
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    People that don't have a sense of humor. Life is too short to be serious all the time, or for me anytime, lol.

Right said, phred

You’re way to sexy for that comment

I'll take that as awesome Humor, almost have me rolling on floor laughing. Thanks :)

• phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Who smoke cigarettes!! That stuff stinks like *kitten* .. no thanks

Totally agree, but after smoking for 41 yrs now, trying to quit and failed, i still feel good (but obviously not the point), at least it's my only vice.
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    Who smoke cigarettes!! That stuff stinks like *kitten* .. no thanks

Totally agree, but after smoking for 41 yrs now, trying to quit and failed, i still feel good (but obviously not the point), at least it's my only vice.

As long as you don’t smoke around me we are good 😁