Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I don’t know how to relate to people who..

11516182021

Replies

  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

    Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.
  • slessofmeslessofme Posts: 5,392Member Member Posts: 5,392Member Member
    I cant relate to people that leverage themselves to the hilt financially.
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,492Member Member Posts: 9,492Member Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

    Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.

    Right? I feel like a couple hundred dollars on a pair of wear-for-years Frye boots or a $70 backpack is a little bit crazy. I do it but I know some friends give me side eye. And then I see people who literally dropped more on a small impractical Louis Vuitton purse than my first two cars were worth. I don't get it!
  • UselesslyMedicatedUselesslyMedicated Posts: 49Member Member Posts: 49Member Member
    ICR to people who use acronyms in EVERYTHING they write. It's like I need a special "up to date" acronym dictionary to translate even a text from my daughters 🙄😢
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

    Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.

    Right? I feel like a couple hundred dollars on a pair of wear-for-years Frye boots or a $70 backpack is a little bit crazy. I do it but I know some friends give me side eye. And then I see people who literally dropped more on a small impractical Louis Vuitton purse than my first two cars were worth. I don't get it!

    I don't hate on anyone who is into that super fashionable stuff, I just don't relate to it. I can't justify having to take out a loan just to buy one accessory or an interesting pair of shoes. For that price, I'd have to put them under glass and never wear them or use it!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,538Member Member Posts: 14,538Member Member
    who..... don't rack their weights.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,538Member Member Posts: 14,538Member Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

    Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.

    Right? I feel like a couple hundred dollars on a pair of wear-for-years Frye boots or a $70 backpack is a little bit crazy. I do it but I know some friends give me side eye. And then I see people who literally dropped more on a small impractical Louis Vuitton purse than my first two cars were worth. I don't get it!

    This reminds me of:

    " My Watch Costs MoreThan Your Car.... "

    48651-1532336916.jpg
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member
    Who are the most serious.

    😐😐😐😐
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,623Member Member Posts: 11,623Member Member
    People who pour the nut juice first
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,465Member Member Posts: 2,465Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    People who pour the nut juice first

    I was nervous and it had been a real long time!!!

    ETA: Oh… you meant almonds. Please disregard my previous outburst.
    edited September 10
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,623Member Member Posts: 11,623Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    People who pour the nut juice first

    I was nervous and it had been a real long time!!!

    ETA: Oh… you meant almonds. Please disregard my previous outburst.

    Which ‘outburst’ specifically? 🤔
  • MichSmishMichSmish Posts: 1,484Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,484Member, Premium Member
    phred_52 wrote: »
    Who as I like to joke about, those that need to constanly be on cellphone, esp. in my car, or at gym on treadmill..it's like, really. :)

    So I have a No Cellphone Use as my passenger. Guess I"m just to old.

    I'm just curious, is it all about feeling important having to be on cellphone constantly? (mostly humor)
    It’s to quell social anxiety.

    ghudson92 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

    I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.

    https://i.imgur.com/oNfV8Yc.mp4

    This is actually one of my pet peeves. If you can make it, say that. If you can't, say that. But don't tell me you can do something, then just not come.

    I feel you. It is so annoying, and honestly it can be quite disheartening.

    It’s social anxiety. I want to go and then I chicken out. Still flaky but maybe you can relate better if there’s a true explanation.

    Yep. This.
    edited September 10
  • BlowPopKissesBlowPopKisses Posts: 1,425Member Member Posts: 1,425Member Member
    IDKHTR .....

    To people who sleep with only 1 pillow
  • MichSmishMichSmish Posts: 1,484Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,484Member, Premium Member
    I can’t relate to people who *enjoy* public speaking 🤢
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,492Member Member Posts: 9,492Member Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I can’t relate to people who *enjoy* public speaking 🤢

    chemical high afterward, that's all I can say about that.
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member
    IDKHTR .....

    To people who sleep with only 1 pillow

    That ain't right. One pillow. *Shakes head*
  • WC1982WC1982 Posts: 89Member Member Posts: 89Member Member
    Are snowflakes
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,675Member Member Posts: 3,675Member Member
    WC1982 wrote: »
    Are snowflakes
    that IS unusual!
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,176Member Member Posts: 1,176Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

    I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

    I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

    Well I know this is oldish now but I have a white couch in my living room and it’s perfectly fine if you buy with ease of cleaning in mind. Now in our family room I have an old brown sectional and when I had both cleaned that one was dirtier because like you said you can’t see it. But my white couch is looking new a little over 3 years later, and it’s so beautiful to pass up.
Sign In or Register to comment.