I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

I had white leather lounge setting.. loved it 🙂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

I don't dislike them, but it honestly does not matter in this house how bright or dark my covers are.. they'll still be coated in cat hair, so it's a lost cause. :laugh:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2019

Leather would be easy to clean too!
  • Vikka_V

I don't dislike them, but it honestly does not matter in this house how bright or dark my covers are.. they'll still be coated in cat hair, so it's a lost cause. :laugh:

100%, but knowing the hair is there...thats what I want!
    And no 'mystery' stains...I totally want to guess what that stain on the hand towel is!!
  • Vikka_V

And no 'mystery' stains...I totally want to guess what that stain on the hand towel is!!

Then I'll judge you...silently
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    People who hate eggnog. Two kinds of people, yo.

I get excited about the eggnog latte the way most people get excited about the pumpkin one.

• MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    I can't relate to people who are incapable of suspending their disbelief. Can't get scared in a haunted house or scary movie, or cry when the good guy dies in that totally fictional movie/book/whatever. I don't even get what the point is, then.
  • Vikka_V
    People who hate eggnog. Two kinds of people, yo.

Its *kitten* grody...unless you're tipsy already and there is rum in it
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    nt0duwjt3m3z.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Ha ha! As though those stains don't show up on dark fabrics! That's not true AT ALL! Go live with a bunch of men in a college town and you'll learn that lesson QUICK.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

I get you sister🙌 💕
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Will add
    I don't oppose to coloured linens if its an aesthetic choice or part of your decor, only if your choice is because "it doesn't show the dirt"

Lol I get u so bad if you only could see my linen closet ....then I have colors for decor and holidays but for me and my boy I buy white and if they get yucky they become rags🤷 I need to know we are dirt free ....to me that makes sense so thanks I always thought I was the only one...besides my mom mrs. Clean 😏😂👍💕

• Vikka_V
    iMago wrote: »

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

b8jg5rhznn0w.jpeg

Why bother!
    *sigh*
    ...that's a risk you take in life (begrudgingly)
    'Other Peoples Idea Of Cleanliness'...who the *kitten* knows
  • Vikka_V

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

I need to wash my hands obsessively right about now

meezlsswnlk5.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Will add
    I don't oppose to coloured linens if its an aesthetic choice or part of your decor, only if your choice is because "it doesn't show the dirt"

Lol I get u so bad if you only could see my linen closet ....then I have colors for decor and holidays but for me and my boy I buy white and if they get yucky they become rags🤷 I need to know we are dirt free ....to me that makes sense so thanks I always thought I was the only one...besides my mom mrs. Clean 😏😂👍💕

Adore❣❣ ❤❤
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

ph3he5muasew.jpeg

I need to wash my hands obsessively right about now

meezlsswnlk5.gif

oh idk- just imagine all those rusty pipes with calcium buildup that the water has to pass through before you even touch it. yikes!

q8i26wy50pct.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

same here.

it's white leather in a mid-century modern setting

The inspiration for the decor is: George Jetson Dropping Acid

(seriously.)

• jryd14
    jryd14 Posts: 58 Member
    I dont relate to people that get stressed about things out of their control...I really dont understand stress in that context, like worrying.. it's a problem, you think it through or you cant fix it and deal... I get it's a real thing, but its beyond me.