I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I cant relate to people that think every Spanish person is Mexican.

Or that every Latino/Hispanic is Spanish. 😉

So are you only including males in your statement? Latinas....no? ;)

Latinx

ETA: I didn’t make the language rules 🤷‍♀️

I will help you....while all Hispanics can be "Spanish", not all Hispanics can be Latino, or Latina ;). Hispanic is meant for Spanish speaking cultures, thus being Spanish is also an acceptable term for someone other than a Spaniard. However, Not all Latinos speak Spanish, Brazilians do not speak Spanish so they are Latino, but not Hispanic. :)

Yes, I know all this.

Did YOU know that traditionally the ‘o’ ending can be masculine or both? Some people dislike this and so the Latinx label is gaining popularity.

I will outmansplain you until I get bored.

Or until Cee asks me to stop.

I can’t relate to people who don’t like cheese
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Latinx

I will help you....while all Hispanics can be "Spanish", not all Hispanics can be Latino, or Latina ;). Hispanic is meant for Spanish speaking cultures, thus being Spanish is also an acceptable term for someone other than a Spaniard. However, Not all Latinos speak Spanish, Brazilians do not speak Spanish so they are Latino, but not Hispanic. :)

Yes, I know all this.

Did YOU know that traditionally the ‘o’ ending can be masculine or both? Some people dislike this and so the Latinx label is gaining popularity.

I never asked you to stop. I was behind in the thread in the first place. I just saw a rabbit hole I preferred to avoid.

I can't relate to people that don't enjoy looking at the sky every now and again.

Sorry Cee, I was trying to honor your wishes and be funny at the same time. failed. 😥

I can’t relate to people who don’t clean the bathroom
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Latinx

Yes, I know all this.

Haha....no mansplaining......but i am a native of Puerto Rico so ill be glad to get all your knowledgeable takes on my culture ;)

I can’t relate
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Latinx

Yes, I know all this.

I never asked you to stop. I was behind in the thread in the first place. I just saw a rabbit hole I preferred to avoid.

I can't relate to people that don't enjoy looking at the sky every now and again.

Sorry Cee, I was trying to honor your wishes and be funny at the same time. failed. 😥

Doh! I failed at my joke detection.

I can't relate to people who... I can't get past the not cleaning the bathroom one right now.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I can’t relate to people
    Who sleep til noon

I’m reading this in bed @ 11:45 am. I hardly ever sleep til noon. I can still relate.
  • ChrissyS51
    ChrissyS51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can’t relate to people who live in victimhood. People who are obnoxious and condescending basically being a donkey *kitten*. People who are close minded and angry aggressive people.
  • helow88
    helow88 Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I can't relate to people who want to badger or bully other adults. How bored and/or childish does a person have to be to get to that point? Sad.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to relate to people

Well I can relate to that ;)
    I can’t relate to people that post every picture with a filter and/or modification on dating app’s expecting that the person won’t notice the difference when they actually meet in person.

Its so rude.

I can't relate to people that drive expensive cars and wear expensive clothes.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

Latinx

Yes, I know all this.

Yes!, after themselves! 😓
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to relate to people who have never been overweight.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I can't relate to people who think of others as less than themselves because the are different or have differences .....or at least act like they do