Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,802Member Member Posts: 1,802Member Member
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 6,102Member Member Posts: 6,102Member Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people who read up on the politics of other countries (UK for example), has your own countries politics not bored you enough!?!?

To be fair, US politics is forced upon us. Its always on the mainstream news. Sometimes I learn more about what the US is up to than what's happening here :lol:

Same! I have an opinion about US politics and Brexit but I don't know who my own political puppet is. They change more often than my curtains get washed and I can't be bothered to keep up. Especially since the atrocities that are being committed in the name of the government is being swept under the carpet and hidden from the world. But it is nice to know that every country has their own problems
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,925Member Member Posts: 3,925Member Member
    I can’t relate to those who DONT like talking on the phone.

• glovepuppetglovepuppet Posts: 1,743Member Member Posts: 1,743Member Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who casually mistreat service workers. Or mistreat them at all, really.

Being polite to people who have access to your food is a simple act of self preservation. When I see rude people eating out, I always wonder what hidden extras they're getting.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,660Member Member Posts: 3,660Member Member
    People who exercise first thing as soon as they wake up. I am so not a morning person.
  • phred_52phred_52 Posts: 195Member Member Posts: 195Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    phred_52 wrote: »
    People that don't have a sense of humor. Life is too short to be serious all the time, or for me anytime, lol.

Right said, phred

You’re way to sexy for that comment

I'll take that as awesome Humor, almost have me rolling on floor laughing. Thanks :)

• phred_52phred_52 Posts: 195Member Member Posts: 195Member Member
    Who smoke cigarettes!! That stuff stinks like *kitten* .. no thanks

Totally agree, but after smoking for 41 yrs now, trying to quit and failed, i still feel good (but obviously not the point), at least it's my only vice.
  • PhoenixsunflrPhoenixsunflr Posts: 78Member Member Posts: 78Member Member
    phred_52 wrote: »
    Who smoke cigarettes!! That stuff stinks like *kitten* .. no thanks

Totally agree, but after smoking for 41 yrs now, trying to quit and failed, i still feel good (but obviously not the point), at least it's my only vice.

As long as you don’t smoke around me we are good 😁
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,288Member Member Posts: 3,288Member Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who don't know the struggle of sound design
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,358Member Member Posts: 1,358Member Member
    People that drop their friends and even sometimes family for their significant other.

What are you referring to when you say “drop”

Grow distant and/or abandon the relationship all together. I understand that your priorities change and you can’t be around as much but there’s a clear difference.
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 9,451Member Member Posts: 9,451Member Member
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have a thigh gap and live without fear of starting a friction fire every summer.

BAHAHAHA yes!!
    edited August 2019
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 9,451Member Member Posts: 9,451Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people that cheat. If you're unhappy in your relationship maybe you should get out instead of stomping on someone's soul.

I agree. In the aspect of relationships I don't understand how, in my gender particularly some, don't support or raise up their spouse or strive to be a role model for their kids. That is something I will never wrap my head around. Many things in life are replaceable. Your own flesh and blood is not one of those things.

I <3 U
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,049Member Member Posts: 16,049Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people who don't know the struggle of sound design

giphy.gif
    Cough and sneeze without covering their face holes! It’s disgusting 🤢🤮
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I can’t relate to those who DONT like talking on the phone.

I hate talking on the phone
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,209Member Member Posts: 2,209Member Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.

https://i.imgur.com/oNfV8Yc.mp4

This is actually one of my pet peeves. If you can make it, say that. If you can't, say that. But don't tell me you can do something, then just not come.
    edited August 2019
  • Alzzi_2Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,165Member Member Posts: 2,165Member Member
    I cant relate to ppl when they sleep through there alarm, letting it ring for hours , it soo annoying. And I cant turn it off because to turn it off u have to log on.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,168Member Member Posts: 5,168Member Member
    cant relate to people whos parents didn’t always remind them “i paid for this house, u just live here bc i let u”