Whats you weakness

Options

Replies

• LeighAlan1
    LeighAlan1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Embarrassed to say I tuned in to see how many bagged on the title of the thread... grammar nazis are usually good for a laugh. So reflecting on that and ignoring that the entire thread is about food (chocolate please) I can see that I like to laugh at the expense of others. Bad me, no chocolate for a week....

Ha Ha, mate thanks for bringing it (embarrassingly) to my attention. I hadn't noticed. (Makes me cringe) I spent so much time concentrating on getting my A key to work (A,Q & 1 Key's recently had a stroke, my R just has narcolepsy) that I rushed the rest. Definitely no chocolate.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Weakness, as in food?

Sweet potato pie!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    chips & salsa....BREAD & Mashed Potatoes! Salty things! and Sour candies
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Beer and bbq brisket- ribs - pulled pork - smoked sausage- bAked beans - potato salad - slaw - all the bbq!

I don’t think ive ever had “real” bbq

🤯
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    beer and booze
  • vickysanimalrescue
    vickysanimalrescue Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I also quit smoking but gained 30 lbs in the process. My crutch was black licorice twists. I ate them by the pound. A 5 lb bucket would last me less than 1 week. I'm surprised I didn't acquire diabetes in the process.

I ended up taking the prescription Chantix (which worked really well for me), and it put a stop to the massive sugar binges.

Leigh, if you haven't tried Chantix, maybe you could? Some insurances cover it, some don't like mine. I paid $150 for my script. It sure cuts the nicotine withdrawls, and I didn't feel like eating too much sugar.

The only thing about Chantix is to make sure you don't take it if you suffer from depression. It can give you terrible dreams (it gave me 'strange' dreams but nothing scary), and can cause a depressed person some real trouble in their day to day mindset. Some of these folks have had suicidal tendencies.
  • bobsteff
    bobsteff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me weakness is Italian food...pasta, risotto, osso buco, Sunday rigatoni with GRAVY, parmigiano cheese and good ricotta!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Salty foods.
  • LeighAlan1
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Tea and biscuits or cake

Completely with you on this one. I dream of Sticky Toffee Pudding and coffee.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread and butter....
  • Susan3758
    Susan3758 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cheese and peanut butter but not together
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 530 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Well, I am and always have been a chocoholic. You do NOT want to be around me at night if I don't have my chocolate to suck on. As for those mints? That's how I quit smoking after 46 years of slavery to nicotine. I tried Nicorette, but they tasted just like TicTac Wintergreen mints, and they got all gooey on the inside of my mouth... so I substituted a TicTac every time I had an urge, and it worked. Smoke free since 2011. o:)
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    And men with beards 😜
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    And men with beards 😜

@forestfreek

What about men with chunks of bacon stuck in their beards ?

... and cereal.

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Bacon.
    And men with beards 😜

@forestfreek

... and cereal.

Added bonus.
    I’d probably propose to a man like that.

• LeighAlan1
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Bacon.
    And men with beards 😜

@forestfreek

... and cereal.

Added bonus.
    I’d probably propose to a man like that.

(off to make a bacon sandwich then,lol)