Options

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Here's what pokemon logic dictates:
    mlqb2mgh0bpf.png

I'll have to say poison with the caveat of being an appropriate dose though (LD50+)
    No...this does not make me a "fairy"...**** pokemon logic
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chips, lollies, fish and chips, chocolate..
    did I mention chocolate😁
    And yeah.. Chocolate 🍫
    Hell, I'm just a weak girl.. I can be bribed with most anything edible :#
  • aziz_n1
    aziz_n1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So many, but one of them is a weakness for real homemade puddings/desserts. Always had a sweet tooth really.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Food/drink weakness:
    chips, any potato product really! Crackers, good bread, peanuts/PB, and pop (coke zero, diet Dr Pepper, and diet A&W root beer), wine - dry red and white, occasionally whiskey (rye) and beer (Guinness)

Luxury Weakness:
    self-indulgence, lazing around, lots of "me" time doing whatever I feel like. Doing laundry, love having clean everything. "Window shopping" on laptop

Personality weakness:
    quick temper, "I'm soft" (meaning if I don't feel good or am upset I wallow and become consumed by it), unsocial

Physical weakness:
    yep

• Graceandlace
    Graceandlace Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I actually usually have a couple of mints after dinner...maybe 8pm. That's when I can "snacky." I just want something sweet. I'm not actually hungry. If I run out of mints, I drink caffeine free tea with a small amount of honey.

I don't think it's a "weakness," just a strong habit.

Have you tried “After 8’s (dinner mints). Two birds. One stone.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I actually usually have a couple of mints after dinner...maybe 8pm. That's when I can "snacky." I just want something sweet. I'm not actually hungry. If I run out of mints, I drink caffeine free tea with a small amount of honey.

I used to love those.. haven't seen then in years, there is something similar but not as good.
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Vanilla birthday cake 🎂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for Dr Pepper and Orange Fanta.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Fried calamari

Pizza

Chinese food
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,001 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Mexican food, Pizza, Egg rolls, creme filled long john donuts and chocolate iced glazed donuts.
  • PAFC84
    Options

I used to love those.. haven't seen then in years, there is something similar but not as good.

Can still get them over here. Maybe you should venture onto the dark web??
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I did find a place that shipped to here but shipping was near twice what the chocolate was worth. I'm not sure what condition it would get here in either. But, maybe it's worth a try.
  • PAFC84
    Options

I did find a place that shipped to here but shipping was near twice what the chocolate was worth. I'm not sure what condition it would get here in either. But, maybe it's worth a try.

Melted and sticky. The chocolate too.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Melted and sticky. The chocolate too.

:laugh:

Thing is they must have a way for it to arrive in ok condition otherwise they wouldn't ship it to here, right?
  • jim_pipkin
    jim_pipkin Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    24qy4v2mn8c4.jpg