Hi. ^.^

Options
My name is Heather and I am new to this website. I am looking currently how to lose weight for the time being without exercising. I know that isn't the best thing right now but I am physically not able to do so at the moment. So I want to work on my diet first and then gradually work into exercising.

Replies

• JoanNLV
    JoanNLV Posts: 83
    Options
    WElcome Heather!
    I am not physically able to exercise either. I just follow the plan every day and I have lost some weight already.
    Good luck to you!
  • lionsaults
    Options
    Hi Heather, welcome. (:
    Good luck and hopefully you are able to accomplish your goal.
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome. It is difficult to lose weight without exercising, but possible. :) Just make sure you're eating right, and cut down on how much you are eating. This has always been a difficult task for me to accomplish myself. I wish you good luck on your journey.
  • martina123321
    Options
    Hiya, and welcome.

Before using MFP I lost quite a bit of weight just watching what I put in my mouth, it did get hard at times and had bad days. But you will get there. Its all about change xxx
  • WElcome Heather!
    I am not physically able to exercise either. I just follow the plan every day and I have lost some weight already.
    Good luck to you!
    Thanks. :)
  • Welcome. It is difficult to lose weight without exercising, but possible. :) Just make sure you're eating right, and cut down on how much you are eating. This has always been a difficult task for me to accomplish myself. I wish you good luck on your journey.
    Thank you so much. I know it will be difficult but I can do it. :)
  • WElcome Heather!
    Good luck to you!
    Good luck to you too. :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It,s definitely possible, just try to stick to the recommended lower calories, and it might be a good idea to mark yourself as sedentary if you're no able to exercise. Good luck, and get well soon!