How did YOU burn your calories today??

Options
2»

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Cleaning like a crazy woman! I burned over a thousand calories today cleaning my house, the hard stuff. Been cleaning all day! But, every cupboard, closet, pantry, fridge, cubby hole and cabinet have been cleaned out.

Is there a number that I can reach you at??

I burned 560 at 6:45am when I ran & walked for an hour after dropping my son off at football....thinking damn, he is lucky to have a supermom like me!!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Saturday i went for a 4 mile walk. Stuck at home so didsome direct fit stuff (cardio boxing) crunches, planks and squits. Map saysabout 950 cal.i guess in reality more like 650/700.

Today off for a run with my daughter, and gym late, for elliptical, bike, circuit and a swim.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I did TurboFire HIIT20 & Stretch10: burned 420 calories
    Then went for a 3.5 mile walk: burned 730 calories
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I worked an 18-hour waitressing shift. Oh my feet, legs and back are killing me!

This sounds awful! I remember doing that--I can't do those hours any more. I used to get home and limp on both feet. Very good for calorie burning though. I read somewhere an average waiter walks 6 miles per shift.
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Really wanted to do something outside today and was able to get in 2 hours of active tennis doubles before the rain from early Irene started....burned 1307 on my Polar FT80. Finished the week at about 5700 burned...Sunday willl be a no exercise day... :-(
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    877 calories in total at the gym
    3 x 15 minutes on the cross trainer and 3 x 15 minutes on the treadmill at incline 3.0 at 5.2 speed and 25 lateral pulldowns at 14kgs
  • SazLouMc
    SazLouMc Posts: 11
    Options
    So far all I have managed is:

10 mins yoga
    15 mins wii cardio
    5 mins running up and down stairs - that was harder than both the above!!!
  • 1965blaze
    Options
    I do Leslie sansone walking off the pounds series usually 2 mile fast pace fat burning with 2 lb hand weights or 4 mile
    its not just walking i lost 40 lbs with this lady . great all over workout i went down 4 jean sizes!
    im small now but im also 5'8
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Shaking and shimmying with the Bollywood Dance Workout - 50 minutes and 261 calories burned.

Some of the numbers I'm seeing here have me wondering... really?!
  • astermarie
    astermarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a lot if intense cleaning of my house and a lot of intense yard work this was about 600-700 calories than I walked 3.0 miles in 60 minutes and burnt another 300
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Haha today I burnt by calories by doing the following:

1) Insanity- plyometric cardio circuit for 40mins= 600 calories
    2) Turbofire HIIT20 for 20mins =240 calories
    3) Turbofire Fire 30 for 30 mins= 350 calories

I use a polar FT4

:D
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    60 min cardio sculpt class plus 40 mins walking. total calories 991
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Some of the numbers I'm seeing here have me wondering... really?

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that sometimes... !!

For me, 777 cals gone on a 10.5km run. :smile: