Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Okay - thats cool with me :) lol Kaitimae!! Bring on our challenge :)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I was trying to remember all the previous challenges... but then I got tired of scrolling through the message boards, haha. SO the challenge that I have been working hard on this week, that I will extend to all of you, is this:

Drink 1 gallon of water every day. (128 oz.)

Sometimes harder than it seems! I have a gallon jug on my desk at work that I try to drink at work every day - when I don't finish, I just make sure to drink a few glasses at home. I know that much water is not *necessary*, but I am finding that I feel better when I drink more water. =) So there ya go! Enjoy! Hahaha. =)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I was trying to remember all the previous challenges... but then I got tired of scrolling through the message boards, haha. SO the challenge that I have been working hard on this week, that I will extend to all of you, is this:

Drink 1 gallon of water every day. (128 oz.)

Sometimes harder than it seems! I have a gallon jug on my desk at work that I try to drink at work every day - when I don't finish, I just make sure to drink a few glasses at home. I know that much water is not *necessary*, but I am finding that I feel better when I drink more water. =) So there ya go! Enjoy! Hahaha. =)

Oh boy! Now that will surely be a challenge. Yesterday I struggled getting 80oz in!
    Although, it is a good challenge for me this week because I keep going over my sodium so this will be a good flush! Thanks!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Excellent challenge.. You know everyone if you work out hard and sweat enough it will be easier to do
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Only got in 96oz of water yesterday! But hey at least it's progress in the right direction!
  • kaitimae
    Options
    Only got in 96oz of water yesterday! But hey at least it's progress in the right direction!

96 is AWESOME! Even if you don't get the whole gallon, if you are still drinking more water than usual, that is the point. =) Also, I didn't post that challenge until later in the afternoon... the earlier you start in the day, the easier it is to drink more water.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I hope all is well!! Gonna crank it out this weekend!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    HOW IS EVERYONE?!? I've missed you guys!!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Did you have a good break?
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    174.4 today - whoo hoo!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    260.8 this morning, down .7 from last week. Considering the week I've had, I'm really pleased with that!
  • kaitimae
    Options
    249.2 today, down exactly 2 pounds from last week!! BUT even better, I am FINALLY back in the 240s!!!!! =D
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    172.6 this week! I don't know how though; we just came home from the hospital yesterday. I have not worked out this week, I have not drank enough water this week, and I could not count all of my calories since I was eating in the hospital cafeteria for 2 meals a day. I did try to make good food choices, though, so maybe that helped.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    CW: 167.8

I've been stuck at 168ish and it's bugging me. Plus, this hurricane isn't helping since I have not been able to exercise. I start school on Tuesday so I'm hoping the change of routine will help a bit. I haven't been able to stay under my 1270 calorie goal without any exercise, so I'm always over by 200ish... But, at least it's not a gain.

Don't think I'm going to make my new mini-goal of 165 by 9/13, though. :ohwell: That's my birthday. Well, I'll see how close I can get.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options

I've been stuck at 168ish and it's bugging me. Plus, this hurricane isn't helping since I have not been able to exercise. I start school on Tuesday so I'm hoping the change of routine will help a bit. I haven't been able to stay under my 1270 calorie goal without any exercise, so I'm always over by 200ish... But, at least it's not a gain.

Don't think I'm going to make my new mini-goal of 165 by 9/13, though. :ohwell: That's my birthday. Well, I'll see how close I can get.

My goal is 236 by 9/18.. Only 5 lbs but we will see lol. I wanted that number by 8/31 but that is so not happening lol
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    201.6 today. However, since I didn't get to weigh last week due to being on a business trip, this is actually 2 weeks worth of loss. So close to being under 200!
  • MelL1205
    Options

My goal is 236 by 9/18.. Only 5 lbs but we will see lol. I wanted that number by 8/31 but that is so not happening lol

Hopefully we can both make our goals! :wink: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am 128.0 today, only down .7, but a loss is a loss!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am still at 188, two weeks and no lost :sad: :angry:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

sorry ive been away for a bit, got ill :frown:

but I'm back now

weight today 197.8 :smile: