5'4 - 5'5 weight loss pictures please! šŸ–¤

Looking for some motivation! I'm currently 183lbs/83.3kg and I'm just over 5'4. Please post any weight loss before/during/after pics you have with the amount lost/time taken and methods used to give me that kick I need! Feel free to add me for moral support šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Ā«13

Replies

• DaniellaaLouise
    DaniellaaLouise Posts: 33 Member
    February 10 I was at 169 lbs., and this morning I weighed 139.2! I walk abo5 miles a day, incorporate cardio theee times a week minimum, and I have been adding strength training. I use the app Aaptiv, and I have been going to Buti Yoga since June! Eat between 1200-1500 calories.

Oh my God you look amazing! Congrats on the weightloss and thank you so much for sharing!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Care76 wrote: Ā»
    353blqohggh6.jpg
    i1v6aarwzojy.jpg

Wow, well done! Do you mind me asking your current stats?
  • romanwieczorek86
    romanwieczorek86 Posts: 3 Member
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Care76 wrote: Ā»
    353blqohggh6.jpg
    i1v6aarwzojy.jpg

Wow, well done! Do you mind me asking your current stats?

Thanks. Right now I'm about 150. My husband thinks I'm the same but I can tell the way my clothes fit for sure. I also got accidentally contaminated about a week and a half ago and it causes a lot of inflammation and bloating. Last week I couldn't even fit into any pants I had because I looked pregnant. But that went mostly down after a few days. Still have pain in my joints and muscles though so I know the inflammation is still there.

The picture with the blue and pink dress is the most recent. I'm wearing the same dress tomorrow so I'm going to get my hubby to get a picture if I get time. I'm interested to see of in just those few months there's a huge difference in the way I look.
  • RandilovestoRun
    RandilovestoRun Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2019
    I started out around 170. For just shy of two years I've maintained the same weight... 134-139. I'd really like my range to be 128-133 but I haven't tried that hard and my weight is maintaining so I'm happy :). The pic I provided is when I already lost about 15 lbs in comparison to today.

I tried to post a photo but apparently I don't know how...sorry! I also don't know how to delete this post, so sad lol.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    I started out around 170. For just shy of two years I've maintained the same weight... 134-139. I'd really like my range to be 128-133 but I haven't tried that hard and my weight is maintaining so I'm happy :). The pic I provided is when I already lost about 15 lbs in comparison to today.

I tried to post a photo but apparently I don't know how...sorry! I also don't know how to delete this post, so sad lol.
    Randi, there's a picture of a camera while you're posting. It's above the text box. You hit that and click where it says to choose a file. I hope that helps. And good for you, it can be hard to maintain.
  • kentade
    kentade Posts: 3 Member
    Fantastic! The pictures look like 2 different people.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    SuzOh wrote: Ā»
    I'm not sure how inspired you will be since I still weigh more than you do right now (187), but I'll share.

This isn't my first go round with weight loss, but hopefully my last. I restarted in Jan 2018, but got really serious at the end of March 2019. I've lost 33 lbs so far and have another 35 lbs or so I want to lose. I basically eat less/healthier, try to stay within or close to my calorie goal and exercise (walking, YouTube HIIT videos, light weights) 4 - 6 days per week. Logging my calories every day, even on the not so good days, has been key for me. I tend to get obsessed with the scale so I try to limit my weigh-ins to weekly or bi-weekly.

I'm 5' 4" Feel free to send me a friend request.

7456rqd3fqws.jpg
    rnhyqk1o2n8v.jpg

I can always use a mfp friend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!