For those who eat cottage cheese: what's your favorite brand?

124»

Replies

• brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Western Wisconsinite here.... :)

This is the best cottage cheese I've ever eaten, hands down. Its amazing topped with peaches and honey, or chilli powder and black pepper. I could live off of this stuff.
    g5bo93emxle4.png

I love Westby!!! They also have a dry curd that I am a huge fan of.

I graduated from Westby, Wi, where the creamery is, so I MAY be a little biased. Lol. I didn't know dry curd was even a thing. I might have to stop in to the creamery store this week and take a more thorough look around.
  • lancejohnston523
    lancejohnston523 Posts: 60 Member
    Low fat - whatever is on sale!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Western Wisconsinite here.... :)

This is the best cottage cheese I've ever eaten, hands down. Its amazing topped with peaches and honey, or chilli powder and black pepper. I could live off of this stuff.
    g5bo93emxle4.png

I love Westby!!! They also have a dry curd that I am a huge fan of.

I graduated from Westby, Wi, where the creamery is, so I MAY be a little biased. Lol. I didn't know dry curd was even a thing. I might have to stop in to the creamery store this week and take a more thorough look around.

Yes! The dry curd is so good mixed with stevia and cinnamon and fresh fruit haha. And no way! I've been to the Westby creamery :) love!
  • dlipson30
    dlipson30 Posts: 5 Member
    sweetbe44 wrote: »
    Nordica, for us Canadians

I like Beatrice over Nordica if given the choice, though the Nordica is fine. Recently discovered that the No Name brand is surprisingly good