Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I play around a lot in here but this is my real list.

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Hearing stuff like that, is actually why I started losing weight in the first place. That is, quite honestly, my only reason for doing so.

Also...what is babby momma drama?

Finally, you aren't the only one who didn't know what they were talking about. I had to look it up on google myself.

If you don't know, don't find out. Ignorance is truly bliss with this one, trust me.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Hearing stuff like that, is actually why I started losing weight in the first place. That is, quite honestly, my only reason for doing so.

Finally, you aren't the only one who didn't know what they were talking about. I had to look it up on google myself.

If you don't know, don't find out. Ignorance is truly bliss with this one, trust me.

I feel like knowing, would help me to Identify and avoid it and/or remove it from my life it it happened to me.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    edited August 2019
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

I feel like knowing, would help me to Identify and avoid it and/or remove it from my life it it happened to me.

Sadly, if it happens there is no removing. You're stuck, and not just til the child turns 18.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Unless you already have kids, it doesn't affect you.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Sadly, if it happens there is no removing. Your stuck, and not just til the child turns 18.

oooohhhh, so this is a past partner you had a child with? Thats the deal breaker she's talking about?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that means what you think it means...plenty????

Some, is maybe more accurate.

Or possibly my single gal friends/family just pick the worst guys to date since they all seem to come with an abundance of BMD.

I would like to make family drama in general a deal breaker, but that's kind of impossible since it's usually my family trying to bring on the drama.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    I'm not sure that means what you think it means...plenty????

Some, is maybe more accurate.

Or possibly my single gal friends/family just pick the worst guys to date since they all seem to come with an abundance of BMD.

I would like to make family drama in general a deal breaker, but that's kind of impossible since it's usually my family trying to bring on the drama.

I'm aware the difference. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I'd like to think the majority of folks could handle their business in a grown folk kinda way. Well I know the could, maybe I'd like to think they would. Now you've got me questioning myself on every word. Dammit.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Isn't that kind of what this whole thread is? Flaws we can not accept?

Yes it is. If he can’t accept flaws that I have no control over then that is why it is a dealbreaker, because I guess it wouldn’t work out.
  • nooshi713
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Baby mama drama is horrible. If you don’t know what it is, then that’s good. Somehow I tend to attract men with this problem. Never again.

And regards to the overweight, if I got with someone and they gained a little weight, it is fine. Completely letting oneself go is different that gaining a little weight though. But, most people want to be attracted to their mate and I find it very attractive when a guy takes care of himself and works out. Btw, I have been on both sides of this. My ex completely lost attraction to me over 10 lbs of weight gain.
  • susan5481
    susan5481 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Smelly clothes
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    If he doesn’t brush and floss before bed.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Smokers
    Addictions of any kind
    Narcissists
    Emotionally unavailable
    Abusive
    Cheating
    Baby mama drama
    Doesn’t want children
    Can’t accept my flaws
    Overweight
    Poor hygiene
    Not affectionate
    Selfish in the bedroom
    Mean to animals

Sadly, if it happens there is no removing. Your stuck, and not just til the child turns 18.

oooohhhh, so this is a past partner you had a child with? Thats the deal breaker she's talking about?

Yes, but only if the past partner brings drama. There are plenty of great examples of mature adults who have chosen to go separate ways but still put the effort in to co-parenting and not interfering with the others lives.

amen
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    If, in the height of passion, he calls out, “mommy”.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    If, in the height of passion, he calls out, “mommy”.

I say the same about calling out daddy. I'm likely to stop and go make a pb&j or change the damn dvd.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    I hate when a guy calls out "daddy"

Lol!!