Options

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Super moist chocolate fudge cake

With vanilla ice cream? 😏

Are you asking me out? You got yourself a deal.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    So excited for Dave Chapelles new special!
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    Super moist chocolate fudge cake

With vanilla ice cream? 😏

Are you asking me out? Deal.

Wait...are you buying? I'm a tad old fashioned in that way 😁

I'm buying, you can even have two scoops
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    So excited for Dave Chapelles new special!

Sticks & Stones ... Me too.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    h5nhh9ptprrd.png

You drive a hard bargain. Do we share, or is that all yours?
  • Pandemonium_
    Options
    h5nhh9ptprrd.png

You drive a hard bargain. Do we share, or is that all yours?

I'm not very good at sharing 😐

Still a deal
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    I try to keep things light and fun around here in an effort to escape the sometimes stressful moments of my job. I'm about to get deep, because I think this message of appreciation is important. A year ago I spent 8 days at my dying Father's bedside. The nights were long and sleepless, but I refused to let him die alone. This place was my escape. I would come here and read posts, write to friends, and smile a lot at a time when smiling was extremely difficult. I want to take this opportunity to thank a few of you who are still here. Your humor, friendship and words of wisdom I hold dear. Thank you for holding my hand, for giving, and for being a light in my darkest hours. ❤ @George_of_the_Jungle @kinetixtrainer2 @kwph @CaptainFantastic01 @UrBaconMeCr8zy @caco_ethes (even though we've never spoken a word, you always make me smile.) The rest are no longer here. 🙁

You're very welcome Buzz!
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! So blown away .....Thank U *& I didn't even have to pay her to say it this time* Everyone adores u & I agree this is a nice little escape & u have a great sense of humor *thanks to me* So glad I made the list & extremely honored 😁
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I try to keep things light and fun around here in an effort to escape the sometimes stressful moments of my job. I'm about to get deep, because I think this message of appreciation is important. A year ago I spent 8 days at my dying Father's bedside. The nights were long and sleepless, but I refused to let him die alone. This place was my escape. I would come here and read posts, write to friends, and smile a lot at a time when smiling was extremely difficult. I want to take this opportunity to thank a few of you who are still here. Your humor, friendship and words of wisdom I hold dear. Thank you for holding my hand, for giving, and for being a light in my darkest hours. ❤ @George_of_the_Jungle @kinetixtrainer2 @kwph @CaptainFantastic01 @UrBaconMeCr8zy @caco_ethes (even though we've never spoken a word, you always make me smile.) The rest are no longer here. 🙁

Big hugs!!! 🤗
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I try to keep things light and fun around here in an effort to escape the sometimes stressful moments of my job. I'm about to get deep, because I think this message of appreciation is important. A year ago I spent 8 days at my dying Father's bedside. The nights were long and sleepless, but I refused to let him die alone. This place was my escape. I would come here and read posts, write to friends, and smile a lot at a time when smiling was extremely difficult. I want to take this opportunity to thank a few of you who are still here. Your humor, friendship and words of wisdom I hold dear. Thank you for holding my hand, for giving, and for being a light in my darkest hours. ❤ George_of_the_Jungle kinetixtrainer2 kwph CaptainFantastic01 UrBaconMeCr8zy @caco_ethes (even though we've never spoken a word, you always make me smile.) The rest are no longer here. 🙁

And this is why I don’t belong on your list. But thank you. People like you are a good reminder to me that everything we do will impact another person in one way or another and I can’t keep indulging in the false notion that the internet is a vacuum. It has not escaped me that i tend to gloss over the more serious posts, which is terrible because i do think about those people/posts a lot. A good example is @Miss_Chievous_ posts lately regarding her health. Pretty sure I haven’t responded to even one of them even though i think of her often. I’m always so afraid of saying the wrong thing 😣. So I’m glad you included me in your list despite my being a generally distant and difficult-to-get-to-know person.

Side note: Why is it that when we don’t really know what to say, we end up using way more words than if we DID know what to say? 🤦🏼‍♀️

damn it. Me too. All of it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have to give a presentation today and I don't wanna. It's not only my biggest fear, it's very boring material to the general population.
    I believe in you! You’ve got this sista

It went over like a lead balloon. I'll be sobbing in my car if anyone needs me.

Did you know that it is possible to make a lead balloon float?

dd6xi237gf9q.jpg

https://www.wired.com/2016/01/5-of-the-greatest-physics-demos-from-the-mythbusters/
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I try to keep things light and fun around here in an effort to escape the sometimes stressful moments of my job. I'm about to get deep, because I think this message of appreciation is important. A year ago I spent 8 days at my dying Father's bedside. The nights were long and sleepless, but I refused to let him die alone. This place was my escape. I would come here and read posts, write to friends, and smile a lot at a time when smiling was extremely difficult. I want to take this opportunity to thank a few of you who are still here. Your humor, friendship and words of wisdom I hold dear. Thank you for holding my hand, for giving, and for being a light in my darkest hours. ❤ George_of_the_Jungle kinetixtrainer2 kwph CaptainFantastic01 UrBaconMeCr8zy @caco_ethes (even though we've never spoken a word, you always make me smile.) The rest are no longer here. 🙁

And this is why I don’t belong on your list. But thank you. People like you are a good reminder to me that everything we do will impact another person in one way or another and I can’t keep indulging in the false notion that the internet is a vacuum. It has not escaped me that i tend to gloss over the more serious posts, which is terrible because i do think about those people/posts a lot. A good example is @Miss_Chievous_ posts lately regarding her health. Pretty sure I haven’t responded to even one of them even though i think of her often. I’m always so afraid of saying the wrong thing 😣. So I’m glad you included me in your list despite my being a generally distant and difficult-to-get-to-know person.

Side note: Why is it that when we don’t really know what to say, we end up using way more words than if we DID know what to say? 🤦🏼‍♀️

damn it. Me too. All of it.

+1