The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

I don't believe that everyone sees the Woo as an insult. In fact I believe that some see it as more than a like. Me, I choose to believe that it's always meant to be good.

Happy Friday.

I think some people are just *kitten*. 😁

Someone is trying to figure out how many woo's it takes to start a woo discussion and right now they are winning

You’re so pretty. Tell me a story?

There once was a man from Nantucket...
    Oh good one! Remind me how it ends

Nobody ever finishes this! Except one person I know. That was a great day.

R.I.P
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    What is with all the Woos? I imagine these people are sat at home wearing pjs with holes in them and scratching their backside eating spicy cheese and stinking out the room with farts while pressing woo

I don't believe that everyone sees the Woo as an insult. In fact I believe that some see it as more than a like. Me, I choose to believe that it's always meant to be good.

Happy Friday.

Someone is trying to figure out how many woo's it takes to start a woo discussion and right now they are winning

with an ear infection
  • George_of_the_Jungle

Happy Friday.

I've already been warned once this week, so sorry to disappoint.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Happy Friday.

I've already been warned once this week, so sorry to disappoint.

I wasn't asking you to finish the poem. I was just pointing out that I never hear anyone finish the poem. That is up until recently.

If I had a nickle for everytime I heard just the first line of the poem, I'd have a lot of nickles.
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    edited August 2019

I always assumed I got them because for some reason people don't like me or find me "attractive enough" to be here.

Buuuuuuut... some others have pointed out that woo can be either good or bad and choose to see them all as a positive thing, so I try to keep that in mind.

Mostly, I just kinda ignore them now since it seems MFP is never going to do away with it.

That’s how I feel. I feel like they woo my pictures because they think I’m ugly but I guess choosing to see it as another meaning is a good way to think! :) I tend to get paranoid and end up feeling like crap that’s why I don’t really post much to the forums anymore because I felt like everything I posted got a few woos’ and it sounds so dumb haha!

If it helps, there's a dirty little secret about the reaction buttons. Over on your notification area you have a scoreboard that tallies all of your reactions. They're all worth the same points. So in essence as far as the score goes, a woo is worth as much as a hug or like or insightful or inspiring. Point being, you put something down that got a reaction. Whether or not it bothers that person isn't your problem, it's theirs. F' em, you still scored.

bdaif05bmclv.png

Now what the points are actually worth or what they do for you is another discussion entirely. But now, if you get woo'ed, instead of feeling slighted or anything negative, lets have a good fist pump and shout SCORE! Let the butt-hurters be butt-hurt.

I used my points to buy my way into a few of the private threads, where the real pics are exchanged.
  • George_of_the_Jungle

I always assumed I got them because for some reason people don't like me or find me "attractive enough" to be here.

Buuuuuuut... some others have pointed out that woo can be either good or bad and choose to see them all as a positive thing, so I try to keep that in mind.

Mostly, I just kinda ignore them now since it seems MFP is never going to do away with it.

That’s how I feel. I feel like they woo my pictures because they think I’m ugly but I guess choosing to see it as another meaning is a good way to think! :) I tend to get paranoid and end up feeling like crap that’s why I don’t really post much to the forums anymore because I felt like everything I posted got a few woos’ and it sounds so dumb haha!

If it helps, there's a dirty little secret about the reaction buttons. Over on your notification area you have a scoreboard that tallies all of your reactions. They're all worth the same points. So in essence as far as the score goes, a woo is worth as much as a hug or like or insightful or inspiring. Point being, you put something down that got a reaction. Whether or not it bothers that person isn't your problem, it's theirs. F' em, you still scored.

bdaif05bmclv.png

Now what the points are actually worth or what they do for you is another discussion entirely. But now, if you get woo'ed, instead of feeling slighted or anything negative, lets have a good fist pump and shout SCORE! Let the butt-hurters be butt-hurt.

I used my points to buy my way into a few of the private threads

knows wtf he's doing ^^^
  • George_of_the_Jungle

bdaif05bmclv.png

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

I sense a conspiracy :smirk:

fak! busted
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019

bdaif05bmclv.png

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

Totally from all those man cleavage, nipple ring, man-thong, & dic-pics
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Not dumb at all. I 100% understand where you're coming from. I just like the positive spin some users have put on it and try to utilize it, even though I am not always a beaming ray of sunshine, lol.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member

bdaif05bmclv.png

Warning level 2
    Expires August 22
    Replies 2.2 K

Totally from all those man cleavage, nipple ring, man-thong, & dic-pics

That sounds just awful. Where? Where are these pics?

Well, the thong pics, cleavage, & dic-pics usually get mysteriously removed from MFP moderators/aka big brother (like totally a conspiracy...did they ever exist to begin with? did someone take any screen shots with timestamps as proof?). Well, current MFP guideline have nothing against male nipple rings, so they usually remain as evidence, hence the outrageous popularity for such pics
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    Don't usually post in these threads, but whatevs:

tb60hm9eqch1.jpg

It is very nice to see you.. looking good. :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,079 Member

Some people think it is Woohoo. I don't know why.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It's been a minute - have a good weekend folks

h7wwncj18xw5.jpeg

Still rocking the bead head nfrig9maojj4.jpeg

Like 2 peas in a pod .. 🙂

Dude how old are you - you might be the little bro I never had 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member