Trouble loading last 8lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    jruiz4120 wrote: »
    I do appreciate all the advice all of you are giving me but I have tried a scale but that didn’t work for me, more like my body doesn’t react well to it. I get head acks and some times air headed because I’m to active and need the calories. What I have been doing is eating 3 meals a day and a small healthy snack in between. I have gone from 226 to 214 in about 2 months doing this.
    Your current eating patterns resulted in a 12 lb loss over two months. Approximately 1.5 lbs per week. It sounds like you have had a fairly aggressive deficit if you only have another 8 pounds to lose. How long has it been since you lost any weight? You might just need to be patient.

exactly what i was thinking you cant really say its not working so i dont see the issue lol. Be patient. Or cut out a snack..or eat smaller portions....or get a food scale and just use it to eat a more reasonable calorie count your night light headed on...Or move more... End of thread.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    jruiz4120 wrote: »
    I do appreciate all the advice all of you are giving me but I have tried a scale but that didn’t work for me, more like my body doesn’t react well to it. I get head acks and some times air headed because I’m to active and need the calories. What I have been doing is eating 3 meals a day and a small healthy snack in between. I have gone from 226 to 214 in about 2 months doing this.

Sounds like you were undereating last time you weighed.

With only 8 pounds to lose, set your weekly weight loss goal for a half pound per week.