What Would Be Your Halloween Party?

Options
cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
What would be your (safe for work only topics) (but also there is alcohol) grown-ups only Halloween Party?
What have been some things you have seen, done before, or know about that you liked?

9z7egiykm0rz.jpg

Replies

• cee134
    Options
    Glow-in-the-dark drinks sound fun. These are some good bases:

g37koik31jbr.png
  • cee134
    edited August 2019
    Options
    People Try Glow-In-The-Dark Foods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8fdsO63V8
  • cee134
    Options
    Shots shots shots

Use the mad scientist theme to add a little glow in the dark shot magic. Using a beaker as your serving pitcher is a fun detail.

2a7azoaudf08.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Ice cubes in the shape of a hand?

re4bwmwl94od.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Put a spin on some traditional fall games to make them a little more, well — interesting.

khnrv84wnrks.jpg
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Glow in the dark boo-bs. Is boobs sfw?
  • cee134
    Options
    lw7c2a43gy8a.jpg
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I did a kid party that was harry potter themed...I really think that would be an equally great theme for an adult party...instead of candies with the HP candy names, you could make shots...Bertie Botts B-52s...or Godiva shots called Chocolate Frog in a Blender...or some such...

We used fancy chopsticks for wands...and felt to make capes...and had a sorting hat made from a paper bag...

Everyone could dress like the slutty version of their favorite character, or the dead version, quite a few don't actually survive...and punishments could be handed out to misbehaving "students"...you are ordered to spend 10 min. serving drinks for back talking a teacher!!!
  • cee134
    Options
    2prr7nky1c0q.jpg
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Mood music, drinks, and a full table of Mansions of Madness with a solid B&W classic on in the background
  • cee134
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Glow in the dark boo-bs. Is boobs sfw?

I don't know. I'm just trying to keep the thread open and know how many people think on the interweb.
  • cee134
    Options
    I dig the mad scientist theme

I know, if only I was invited to Halloween parties.
  • cee134
    Options
    I did a kid party that was harry potter themed...I really think that would be an equally great theme for an adult party...instead of candies with the HP candy names, you could make shots...Bertie Botts B-52s...or Godiva shots called Chocolate Frog in a Blender...or some such...

We used fancy chopsticks for wands...and felt to make capes...and had a sorting hat made from a paper bag...

Everyone could dress like the slutty version of their favorite character, or the dead version, quite a few don't actually survive...and punishments could be handed out to misbehaving "students"...you are ordered to spend 10 min. serving drinks for back talking a teacher!!!

I'm liking that.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Seven minutes in hell
    Escape rooms
    Acupuncture
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'd go with something ambient and haunted. Depends on the style of party, and for hanging out with drinks and a board game I'd probably search Spotify for some haunted-house, spooky house, etc.

For a more "Fun" party you go more for classics. AOL Radio used to have the *Best* halloween radio station, but you do up the fun ones--Monster Mash, Boris the Spider, The Blob (by the five blobs), even stuff like Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo. Just fun music with a decent beat that keeps the "Fun" going. Mix it up with some Rob Zombie, etc...I dunno, now you've got me wanting to go look at some of my Halloween playlists from years past. Too many great songs to list them all off-hand, cause I know I'm missing some classics