Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife
    I love how you take the time to carefully word things so nobody is offended around these parts. I want to be just like you when I grow up. 😘
    Thank you for noticing ❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    @your_future_ex_wife
    I love how you take the time to carefully word things so nobody is offended around these parts. I want to be just like you when I grow up. 😘

Still wondering how she does that
    The answer is that my brain is a jumble. I see too many sides of every issue. I hold conflicting opinions simultaneously. Finding truth in almost everything is natural for me. Plus, Most days I like most people.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife

Still wondering how she does that
    The answer is that my brain is a jumble. I see too many sides of every issue. I hold conflicting opinions simultaneously. Finding truth in almost everything is natural for me. Plus, Most days I like most people.

I could follow you untill that last part
    I am more like:
    Most days i wanna kill people
    I had years like that. I even had a website called “go scratch your *kitten*” devoted to bitching about the stupidity of people. Then I moved out of the city, my hormones calmed down, I calmed down, and I was able to get some perspective.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    @Behindblue_eyes well because she's also a cows fan - and really I need no other reason than that - but also her gif game is always on point and always makes me laugh - oh and she's got a beautiful mind and soul and I’m assuming she’s a Pink Floyd fan, and it goes without saying but I’ll say it anyway - those blue eyes yo 🤷‍♂️
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    @RevGym2 as he is so inspiring
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Today, it's all @Miss_Chievous_ . I mean, when life is like "Here, have some poop. Oh, that wasn't enough? Have more poop, it's all for you!" it takes a special kinda hot to keep going through the rollercoaster of emotions and exhaustion and there she is, kickin *kitten*.

I'd do that heart-eyes emoji but I'm not technically savvy enough so she gets this sentence instead.

A++, would crush again

• RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @RevGym2 as he is so inspiring

I’m so glad I’m an inspiration to you! I work hard to be the best so you can be your best!

Sunshine to you!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @pizzamyheart because she keeps this place lively and interesting and other assorted reasons
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Today, it's all @Miss_Chievous_ . I mean, when life is like "Here, have some poop. Oh, that wasn't enough? Have more poop, it's all for you!" it takes a special kinda hot to keep going through the rollercoaster of emotions and exhaustion and there she is, kickin *kitten*.

I'd do that heart-eyes emoji but I'm not technically savvy enough so she gets this sentence instead.

A++, would crush again

This is sweet, seconded
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    @RunsWithBees because she's so pretty and I admire her from afar 😍
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

A++, would crush again

This is sweet, seconded

<3:*
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    @kam26001 - you're my mfp crush today. I love all your posts. They always make me smile. Or laugh..... but usually when I am in a very quiet serious place.... 😬
    Well damn. Thanks, Tina.

Soooo... uh...

*strokes goatee*

Where do we go from here? 👀

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    @RunsWithBees because she's so pretty and I admire her from afar 😍

i like her screen name, but it makes me wonder if RunsFromBees was already taken?