Reached goal weight but can still pinch fat - now what?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lolalikeslolagets
    Lolalikeslolagets Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @Lolalikeslolagets what programme are you using?

I have been running AllPro which is in the 8-12 rep range and have had nice results. (They would be good but life keeps interrupting)

Cheers, h.

Honestly I think the good ones are very similar. I’ve been doing RP Strength’s female physique program for the past few years (5 days a week, full body, it’s a 7 week cycle including deloads that run for 4 separate cycles - so over 5 months of programming that you can reuse indefinitely). I have a body building book from the 1980’s though that follows similar principles (when I get home I’ll share it, the title escapes me at the moment), I don’t think you can go wrong with the basics.. these guys just made one that’s in a handy spreadsheet that’s simple to follow, and plus it’s backed by some good people.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I’m by far no expert but lifting weights completely changes everything- I mean like a good/frequent/consistent hypertrophy program (heavy enough to go 2-3 from failure but 8-20 reps in increasing sets- with a scheduled deload). Give yourself at least a year, eat at maintenance or slightly above- see what happens. I bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

This is what I am hoping.
  • Lark13
    Lark13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have no advice. I just wanted to say how much i enjoy your measured and positive posts to others, and am so happy you have reached your goal.