What superhero are you?

I’m captain fantastic

Ok? 🤔

Don’t be a silly goober you asked and I answered
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    34f1yoahx73y.jpeg
    If only I could get a filter like this irl. Lol. Hope you’re all enjoying your Saturday!!
    Cute pic ☺️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    kve4hn60ffbt.jpg

Happy Saturday :heart:

Happy Saturday sunshine!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Why do people keep giving fairylover crap?
    I dont see her doing anything different than what everyone else does on these threads.
    Yeah she posted mulitable pics a few pages back but I think thats just the mfp glitch? 🤷‍♀️

I don't really think everyone is giving her crap, I'm sure she's a good person and has her own story just like the rest of us... although I agree with you that maybe some things shouldn't be said, I think that some of us may just be a little uncomfortable when reading in multiple threads how a person is horny or wants to have rough sex or saying they're about to take off their panties. Some things are better shared with the inbox option. That's just my opinion. There's alot of things I'd like to say at times, sometimes I say it anyways but most of the time I try to take a step back and rethink before I post certain things. There's also other ways to say things and there are guidelines to follow.

I dont disagree with this at all. But, i also dont agree with publicly making someone an obvious inside joke. If it bothers someone than reaching out to say as much without trying to embarrass the person with the rest of the mob would probably be a more tactful approach. You know, maybe that inbox option you mentioned.....

Wait! You mean all of it is not some sort of joke? Not that any of my posts had anything to do with it, but still.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    1kz9jz2g2uh9.jpg

Beautiful picture!