The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    51sqrwn8vypo.jpeg
    I like to annoy my cats. Seems fair since they annoy me during my 6 hour siesta every night.
    87wbms1cz0nx.jpg

Nice!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    cyg830x7j2rk.jpg

Apparently there is no such thing as a bad pic of you
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    tag624 wrote: »
    haha...when your gym partner is obsessed with your butt

thz0li9zezuf.jpg

I can see why👍
    I’m kinda feeling the same myself
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    t3tdohngusk7.jpg

Always a pretty pic
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    51sqrwn8vypo.jpeg

Wow, gorgeous !!!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I like to annoy my cats. Seems fair since they annoy me during my 6 hour siesta every night.
    87wbms1cz0nx.jpg

I love your kitty!! So pretty! 😻
  • gapeachy74
    gapeachy74 Posts: 617 Member
    Thank you 🤗
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    galynn74 wrote: »
    hncr0ub7aomk.jpeg
    Let’s do this!

Welcome back, it's nice to see you again.

• TJ_Slade
    TJ_Slade Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2019
    Having trouble posting a picture..
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    mtndewme wrote: »
    t05desf6kxrw.jpeg

Another WOW, wasn't expecting that pretty surprise
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    83ky3vasdzwn.jpeg
    Hey everyone! I’m Roxy! New to MFP. Or back should i say! Been along time since doing this and ready to get back into it! Motivations are different this time and my biggest motivation is ME!! No dude! Not my friends! Not clothes or whatever! me! My health and because i wanna do this! Which took along time to get to here and now I’m on day 1! :) am excited and wanna be able to support and motivate people on here as well! If anyone wants to add me and motivate each other that would be awesome!! I need all the help i can get haha

This is AWESOME 🙌🏼
    There are lots of great supportive people in here, but you have an amazing attitude and it should be all about you!
    Good luck on your journey 😊
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    83ky3vasdzwn.jpeg
    Hey everyone! I’m Roxy! New to MFP. Or back should i say! Been along time since doing this and ready to get back into it! Motivations are different this time and my biggest motivation is ME!! No dude! Not my friends! Not clothes or whatever! me! My health and because i wanna do this! Which took along time to get to here and now I’m on day 1! :) am excited and wanna be able to support and motivate people on here as well! If anyone wants to add me and motivate each other that would be awesome!! I need all the help i can get haha

Hiya Roxy !
    Congrats on Day 1
    Beautiful pic to start your journey
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    4v55htchg9ke.jpg
    Ugh screw it....this is me....no make up...no filters....and after my workout so no smiles lol....AND hiding my bangs with my glasses...that I need....this one is for me....the big 50 was scary & I'm no beauty like you sexy biatches but I needed to post this for me for some weird reason so .....ok....maybe I could've used a few filters😖

Wait! Wait! Who says 50 ain’t sexy?

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    4v55htchg9ke.jpg
    Ugh screw it....this is me....no make up...no filters....and after my workout so no smiles lol....AND hiding my bangs with my glasses...that I need....this one is for me....the big 50 was scary & I'm no beauty like you sexy biatches but I needed to post this for me for some weird reason so .....ok....maybe I could've used a few filters😖

Another WOW!, definitely a night of beautiful surprises
    Oh yes you are a just as much of a beauty, naturally beautiful !
    You really do look amazing