Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-
    HHD! I needs attention today, both positive and negative welcome. I appreciate all of you! Big hugs 🤗

Gonna need a link to the YouTube tutorial for those bangs

No bangs for you
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-
    HHD! I needs attention today, both positive and negative welcome. I appreciate all of you! Big hugs 🤗

You are one beautiful lady
  • theresa120theresa120 Member Posts: 18,039 Member Member Posts: 18,039 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

Beautiful!!
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

Gonna need a link to the YouTube tutorial for those bangs

No bangs for you

Talk faster, this ledge is skinny
  • austinwb8austinwb8 Member Posts: 118 Member Member Posts: 118 Member
    VERY happy to have you here!!!
    83ky3vasdzwn.jpeg
    Hey everyone! I’m Roxy! New to MFP. Or back should i say! Been along time since doing this and ready to get back into it! Motivations are different this time and my biggest motivation is ME!! No dude! Not my friends! Not clothes or whatever! me! My health and because i wanna do this! Which took along time to get to here and now I’m on day 1! :) am excited and wanna be able to support and motivate people on here as well! If anyone wants to add me and motivate each other that would be awesome!! I need all the help i can get haha

• Mr_SugarSkullMr_SugarSkull Member Posts: 139 Member Member Posts: 139 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

You look amazing!
  • theresa120theresa120 Member Posts: 18,039 Member Member Posts: 18,039 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    i4e4b88czgt0.jpg

From a wedding over the weekend.

You look great!!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member
    7jzq4cza3f2g.jpeg

Who’s smiling today????? 👅👅👅

I am now
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,744 Member Member Posts: 1,744 Member

You look great!!
    [/quote]

Thank you Theresa
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,744 Member Member Posts: 1,744 Member
    [/quote]

From a wedding over the weekend.[/quote]

Looking sharp mister![/quote]

Thank you
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

Absolutely gorgeous and such beautiful eyes; you always look good.
    Lots of hugs coming your way all day long
    Hope all is well and you have a wonderful day
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

Dang girl ...smokin🔥💃😍
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    Omg the gorgeousness on this thread makes me swoon😍.....seriously some beautiful people!!! Thank you all for sharing! (So I can stalk😁😏😈)