The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    uomkfhuoi0vb.jpeg

You're doing amazing!!! And I think we should break out that oldie but goodie Hubba hubba😍 just for you chica🙌💃
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    i4e4b88czgt0.jpg

From a wedding over the weekend.

Looking fantastic, very suave
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    untaxhjdpq0l.jpeg
    Reading stories and watching George!

Aw! I miss those days!!! Enjoy and say hey to George!😉👍
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-
    HHD! I needs attention today, both positive and negative welcome. I appreciate all of you! Big hugs 🤗

Well damn dem eyes <3
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-
    HHD! I needs attention today, both positive and negative welcome. I appreciate all of you! Big hugs 🤗

You look great!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I think I'm gonna always be that weird, creepy, pudgy person who lurks on the MFP forum boards never changing one way or the other. Perma fat stasis. :D

z3eqcxy1boh8.jpg

Girl, you're awesome, don't change

The last two years have proven this: I don't change. I grow as a person, sure.. but I look the same. I've looked the same for the last ten years! :laugh:

All I've learned is that you all cook some really good looking food and that I am ridiculously good at maintaining my current weight, but horrid at dropping it. Need to work on those arms, though. Got moving coming up in about a year! :p
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    I think I'm gonna always be that weird, creepy, pudgy person who lurks on the MFP forum boards never changing one way or the other. Perma fat stasis. :D

z3eqcxy1boh8.jpg

You create such beautiful things. Why can you not see your own beauty?
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    6t2ru549z8jj.jpeg

Great pic!! :)
  • Iron_Muscle_
    coq93fkjr1h7.jpg
    Repost-

Well damn dem eyes <3

🙈 Thank you

Of course girl
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member

z3eqcxy1boh8.jpg

@CanesGalactica
    Not weird, not creepy, not pudgy, not a lurker (well maybe just a little, but aren’t we all), you are a very pretty young lady, how about we just start there

and as far as Perma fat stasis goes, we barely speak English in here 🤭
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    y6ugu1h6cceo.jpg
    I hope you all are having a great Monday!

Whoa!...bit late but should I let this beautiful pic pass without comment!...nah! ;)
  • Iron_Muscle_

z3eqcxy1boh8.jpg

No way are you creepy or pudgy
    I think you look great.