2k9sdvstnjh9.jpg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    b9jLVkb.gif
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give a typical guy answer. Camp fires. Staring into the heart of a camp fire...my mind will just empty. its so meditative.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_ship

Ghost ships, especially modern ones.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    When I'm traveling on a highway late at night and catch the yellow line out of the corner of my eye. I suddenly can't focus on anything in front of me other than that line.

Remind me to never ride along with you at night.

I mean, you know.... on a freeway.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Some movie that all my friends were obsessed with when i was a kid, I don’t remember what it’s called. I just remember being at a bday sleepover and we started watching it and then suddenly everyone was gone and i was the only one there (literally) and this poor kid was being put in an ice bath and i was judging all my friends for making me watch this terrible movie and then disappearing.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Some movie that all my friends were obsessed with when i was a kid, I don’t remember what it’s called. I just remember being at a bday sleepover and we started watching it and then suddenly everyone was gone and i was the only one there (literally) and this poor kid was being put in an ice bath and i was judging all my friends for making me watch this terrible movie and then disappearing.

Are you talking about "The Secret Garden"?
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Staring out of an airplane window. I always get the window seat. Spend the entire flight just looking at the clouds. Or the watching the setting sun from above the clouds. Or the sun rising on small lakes which look like little pieces of gold in the in the distance. The lights down below at night. Following the moon as it follows the plane. Or following a lazily winding river. The designs of farmers' fields and weird irrigation patterns. Flying over mountains in the middle of summer - and seeing that they still have snow on them.

I could go on and on and on....
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Staring out of an airplane window. I always get the window seat. Spend the entire flight just looking at the clouds. Or the watching the setting sun from above the clouds. Or the sun rising on small lakes which look like little pieces of gold in the in the distance. The lights down below at night. Following the moon as it follows the plane. Or following a lazily winding river. The designs of farmers' fields and weird irrigation patterns. Flying over mountains in the middle of summer - and seeing that they still have snow on them.

I could go on and on and on....

Don't you love flying over the ocean and seeing the dolphins? One of my favourite things
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    When I was 8 I went to see CATS (musical) and I remember going home that night lying in bed feeling overwhelmed. I cried. As a kid I couldn't say why I was so moved...but I've thought about that moment a lot...I think it was the first time I realized the power and feel behind being transported to another world away from reality of life...

It's not like CATS is all that deep and meaningful🤷‍♀️
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    When I was 8 I went to see CATS (musical) and I remember going home that night lying in bed feeling overwhelmed. I cried. As a kid I couldn't say why I was so moved...but I've thought about that moment a lot...I think it was the first time I realized the power and feel behind being transported to another world away from reality of life...

It's not like CATS is all that deep and meaningful🤷‍♀️

Is not Cats about a bunch of cats fighting to see who can take a UFO to cat heaven and come back as a stronger more powerful maybe part robot cat?

Edit to add: I've never seen it.