edited August 2019
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    How much can i learn?

Edit: I’m sorry, that should be earn

Your capacity of learning is equal to your capacity to admit that you know nothing and have probably been using the site wrong all along.

Umm how do i rage quit

giphy.gif

I beg to differ. It is a thing because I'm just about there.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    How much can i learn?

Your capacity of learning is equal to your capacity to admit that you know nothing and have probably been using the site wrong all along.

Umm how do i rage quit

giphy.gif

Look, I have already apologized, but once again: I did not realize that the gif would just display like that when you opened the PM. I thought that it would show you the URL and you could choose whether or not you wanted to open its_me_n_my_peen.gif. I am clearly not a technical person.
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'd like an evaluation? My profile picture is not of me as I don't feel comfortable with that at the moment. But I'd love to hear what you think of my account.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    MoKaaz wrote: »
    I'd like an evaluation? My profile picture is not of me as I don't feel comfortable with that at the moment. But I'd love to hear what you think of my account.

Welcome, Mo. I am a bit biased as roughly 32% of my wardrobe is plaid, but I am quite fond of your profile pic.

As far as the rest? You've got a crackerjack handle on this profile stuff! Strong About Me section. Clear Why I want to get in shape with a callback to the About Me - nicely done! And the Inspirations? Top notch.

We give this one an A+. Congrats!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sure - I'm open to suggestions.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    How much can i learn?

Umm how do i rage quit

giphy.gif

Look, I have already apologized, but once again: I did not realize that the gif would just display like that when you opened the PM. I thought that it would show you the URL and you could choose whether or not you wanted to open its_me_n_my_peen.gif. I am clearly not a technical person.

Lmao