SEXY BY CHRISTMAS!!! (closed group)

Options
2»

Replies

• Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Awww man - i cant do them! I cant do a push up! Lol - eeeep!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did really well on the water, but failed miserably on the crunches. BUT, I did lose 1.4 lb last week. :happy:
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    OK, well I'm up 2 pounds, and I'm honestly not really sure why...I'm at 183.5...maybe that weight loss last week wasn't a real loss....and this one pound down from two weeks ago is my real loss...and if that's true that really sucks...because I've been working hard this week and of course now I am sick so it's going to be hard to do full out workouts. I'm going to have to look up what a burpee is...I think I know what they are, but I gotta double check!! Great work to everyone else!!! :)
  • jklmum
    jklmum Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey all you sexy people!! I did really good on water but only got crunches in a few days! my bad! I did lose 1lb this week tho! We were away all weekend and I there was soooo much good food that I had to sample a bit so I gained lb by the time we got home, but managed to lose it plus another one! This is a huge victory for me, in the past I would have eaten as much as I wanted and gained like 5lbs!!
    As soon as I google burpees I will try to get started on them!! No idea what they are either!!:blushing:
    Hope everyone else has had a great successful week!!
  • jklmum
    jklmum Posts: 27
    Options
    For all of us who don't know what burpees are i googled it! I think it's gonna hurt! lol
    Here it is.....
    The burpee is a full body exercise used in strength training and as aerobic exercise. It is performed in five steps:

Begin in a standing position.
    Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
    Kick your feet back while lowering yourself with a pushup.
    Return your feet to the squat position while straightening your arms.
    Leap up as high as possible from the squat position with your arms overhead (you may clap your hands above your head at the peak of your jump)[1]
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    No loss this week so I've dropped my calories down so hopefully I'll be losing again soon :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Awww man - i cant do them! I cant do a push up! Lol - eeeep!

just start off with the beginner ones, going into plank insead of doing a pushup :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I still need a lot of peoples weights for this week... don't forget :) x
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot. A good one at 4lb, not expecting much on Monday though! Burpees, have to be honest and have given up, hurt my wrists which aren't that strong in the first place - will think of something else that is murderous to put in it's place. Crunches, have missed days here and there but have doubled up the next day. Well done everyone :-)