It drives me crazy when people.....

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When people, especially women, think they’re only interesting or noticed if they’re acting suggestive. Nobody cares if you’re interested in sex. And if that’s the only reason they do care, probably best to filter them through a personality first, sheesh

Note to self: be less obvious
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    fdpike wrote: »
    when i click a link expecting a recipe but got to scroll for two years thru a novel about some childhood memory and a million unrelated pop up ads

I just noticed that being a thing in the last year or so, takes forever to get to the oatmeal cookie recipe.

I still blame pioneer woman
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When people, especially women, think they’re only interesting or noticed if they’re acting suggestive. Nobody cares if you’re interested in sex. And if that’s the only reason they do care, probably best to filter them through a personality first, sheesh

Oh gawd, oh yes, baby, just like that, you KNOW what I like!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Eleven50PM wrote: »
    People who use their grocery carts as shields, they park in front of a sale item to keep it all to themselves until they sort through everything.

I hate this too! I always shove it out of the way though 😂 I couldn’t care less

Hey did you know there's a thread for that? :D
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited August 2019
    Options

See, the realest chicks who don’t need to will check themselves but the ones who this post applies to will think I’m just jealous of their super high sex drive that they totally aren’t exaggerating 😏

I’ve been seeing some weird *kitten* lately though. First of all, Ive seen some first rate hypocrisy - the classy po po going all meat packing district. I’ve also witnessed some single white female *kitten*. Then there’s the stuff I can’t even classify. Strange days here.

ETA: I’m in full support of women being as shady as men. 😑
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

See, the realest chicks who don’t need to will check themselves but the ones who this post applies to will think I’m just jealous of their super high sex drive that they totally aren’t exaggerating 😏

I’ve been seeing some weird *kitten* lately though. First of all, Ive seen some first rate hypocrisy - the classy po po going all meat packing district. I’ve also witnessed some single white female *kitten*. Then there’s the stuff I can’t even classify. Strange days here.

Looks like I got back here in the nick of time.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Halloween is close, the full moon is close, and we know how all these things affect the MFP forums!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

I’m in full support of women just being authentic, shady-ness notwithstanding. They should know that they are more than the sex objects they sometimes reduce themselves to

Edit: this is not about what they do or who they do it with. Its about the way they portray themselves, especially online
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I’m in full support of women just being authentic, shady or not. They should know that they are more than the sex objects they sometimes reduce themselves to

❤️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I’m in full support of women just being authentic, shady-ness notwithstanding. They should know that they are more than the sex objects they sometimes reduce themselves to

Edit: this is not about what they do or who they do it with. Its about the way they portray themselves, especially online

Just another ❤️ for your edit.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Halloween is close, the full moon is close, and we know how all these things affect the MFP forums!

Just wait until Friday the 13th...

If Jason Voorhees had an internet presence, it would be here
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    When people complain about the same stuff over and over- yet do nothing to fix the actual problem!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    change plans at the last minute.
    What Drives You Crazy?

DMC that them things happen but then suddenly the other thing.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    MoKaaz wrote: »
    Claim that being obese is perfectly healthy and shouldn't be considered an epidemic. (source: family and colleagues)

It could be healthy AF and I still don't want to look that way.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Just wait until Friday the 13th...

If Jason Voorhees had an internet presence, it would be here

It amuses me to think of Jason Voorhees using a fitness forum. Does he need to up his strength to have the stamina to chase people? :D