Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    I can move my ears.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    I was in a traveling rock band in the mid 1980s
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I was in a traveling rock band in the mid 1980s
    I hope you have videos of it!
  • MelG7777
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I'm microchipped and ready for war at the press of a button.
    Fun fact: I have one of the “go” buttons.
  • MelG7777
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    I’ve played the drums since I was 13, I have 3 kids, I’ve been divorced going on the second time, I spend my free time working with recovering addicts and alcoholics like myself and I’m only 28 haha is that enough?
    Wow! You’ve experienced a lot. You just had a new baby, right?
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    I’ve played the drums since I was 13, I have 3 kids, I’ve been divorced going on the second time, I spend my free time working with recovering addicts and alcoholics like myself and I’m only 28 haha is that enough?
    Wow! You’ve experienced a lot. You just had a new baby, right?

Yea🙂
  • dorkcity6060
    dorkcity6060 Posts: 1 Member
    I used to eat shampoo and conditioner in large quantities until i was like ten.😎
    Also i’ve never had a cavity. 🤓
  • MelG7777
    I used to eat shampoo and conditioner in large quantities until i was like ten.😎
    And you have the best username!🤣. The shampoo must have kept your teeth extra clean. Lol. Thanks!

TomFit18 wrote: »
    I like people watching...i could sit on a bench for hours and just watch people walk by! Don't know if its a fun fact..but it can be interesting!
    Same!! I hope I don’t look like a creep but people watching is the best. Definitely a fun fact. 😬
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    And you have the best username!🤣. The shampoo must have kept your teeth extra clean. Lol. Thanks!

I like people watching...i could sit on a bench for hours and just watch people walk by! Don't know if its a fun fact..but it can be interesting!
    Same!! I hope I don’t look like a creep but people watching is the best. Definitely a fun fact. 😬

Of course maybe they are watching me :)
  • tmanross
    tmanross Posts: 35 Member
    My uncle has met the mafia and he said it’s not pleasant.
  • leesyleeseelise
    leesyleeseelise Posts: 42 Member
    I can shoot a 40 pound recurve bow while on horseback and hit a target bullseye or within a 10cm spread 15 meters away like 80% of the time..but only with specific arrows and i can hold my breath for two and a half minutes well 2 mins and 29 seconds but yeah..it took me ages n ages 2 go from under a minute to that long n theres people on youtube who can do it for like 20 minutes or longer which is crazy!!
  • 50shadesofmeh
    50shadesofmeh Posts: 43 Member
    I can shoot a 40 pound recurve bow while on horseback and hit a target bullseye or within a 10cm spread 15 meters away like 80% of the time..but only with specific arrows and i can hold my breath for two and a half minutes well 2 mins and 29 seconds but yeah..it took me ages n ages 2 go from under a minute to that long n theres people on youtube who can do it for like 20 minutes or longer which is crazy!!

Merida is that you?
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    @TomFit18 In other words, you’re a creep?! 😂